GAME #54, MONDAY, MAY 27, 2019, CLEVELAND INDIANS @ BOSTON RED SOX

Started by Schloicka, May 27, 2019, 06:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markj

markj

elktonnick

markj

Wow, and even Leon joins in the fun. 3 run dinger. Now 9-3.

markj

markj

JD with a solo dinger. Now 10-3. Slow game. Only the 6th inning.

Xander just took a nasty foul tip off the lower leg. Looks like he's staying in the game, though.

markj

This game is far from over. Hembree gives up a double. Now 10-5.

markj

elktonnick

markj

elktonnick

Bill-806

GOOD one to GET ……..  TITO Francona looks like a SKIPPER that knows the SHIP is SINKING !!! iono iono iono iono rofl rofl rofl rofl

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: elktonnick on May 27, 2019, 05:15:35 PM
JBJ is starting to come out of his slump.

No Elk---You mean Jack Brad.  Ever since I said I would refer to him by that instead of Jackie Bradley Jr. he has been hitting and with power.  It should now be Jack Brad on this board.  For whatever reasons it is working.  Think of what he was doing before he became JackBrad and see him now.  I will never refer to him as Jackie Bradley Jr. again.

SeaBeachFred

Good way to start the Cleveland series but it does no good if we fail the next two times.  We have to at least, at least, win this series.  A sweep would even the score for the three game sweep they laid on us in the ALDS back in 2016 to ruin the final games for Big Papi.

BTW, did any of you hear that Bill Buckner passed away last night?  He caught a lot of shit from you Red Sox fans for that when it was Calvin Schiraldi who chocked his guts out unable to get that one last out.  You Red Sox fans????????  Well I wasn't a Sox fan in 1986; became a convert late in the 2000 season as some of you know.  On ESPN Radio this morning  the host was saying all was forgiven because of late the Red Sox have been winning World Series left and right.  I loved hearing that, winning WS left and right.  That is why I wanted that fourth one last season.  When you win four of them that can then equate winning winning then regularly.