5. Jake Bauers (L) DH
6. Roberto Perez (R) C
7. Mike Freeman (L) 3B
8. Greg Allen (S) LF
9. Leonys Martin (L) CF

Gametime Temp: 75°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

Bill-806

How about a BIG WELCOME HOME TO OUR BROC HOLT !!!  Starting at 2nd BASE !!! Will be interesting to see the player he is replacing ?????? iono iono

Bill-806

Quote from: Bill-806 on May 27, 2019, 01:43:41 PM
How about a BIG WELCOME HOME TO OUR BROC HOLT !!!  Starting at 2nd BASE !!! Will be interesting to see the player he is replacing ?????? iono iono
I will answer my own QUESTION...…..  Pitcher DARWIN HERNANDEZ returned to the PAW SOX...… Also of great interest, DUSTIN PEDROIA moved to the 60 day  D  L  ……. Not a good sign !!! iono iono iono iono

Sea Dog 23

Trivia... when was the last game without either Moreland or Pearce at 1B?

Bill-806

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on May 27, 2019, 02:22:00 PM
Trivia... when was the last game without either Moreland or Pearce at 1B?
NOT OFTEN, maybe 2 or 3 times ????   

markj

Xander with an error on what should have been a DP ball. Now 1st and 3rd with no outs.

markj

Sox were lucky to get out of that inning only 2 runs down.

elktonnick

Another sloppy defensive start.  Let's see if this club can rebound.  I don't like what I just saw.  Every club makes defensive lapses but this club seems to lose focus too easily.

elktonnick

According to Dave O Brien, Manager Alfred E Neuman doubled down on continuing to have Beni leadoff even though he admitted it hasn't worked thus but he thinks it will eventually.

Sea Dog 23

Quote from: elktonnick on May 27, 2019, 03:29:47 PM
According to Dave O Brien, Manager Alfred E Neuman doubled down on continuing to have Beni leadoff even though he admitted it hasn't worked thus but he thinks it will eventually.

Is that the definition of insanity or the story about digging a hole?  It might be both.

elktonnick

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on May 27, 2019, 03:54:14 PM
Quote from: elktonnick on May 27, 2019, 03:29:47 PM

Is that the definition of insanity or the story about digging a hole?  It might be both.

Which ever, it is still stupid.  It is the same kind of thinking that we used blast John Farrell for.

elktonnick

Sox batters seem to be taking more pitches this year than last.  I'd love to see some stats on whether my impression is correct.

markj

markj

Bases loaded, one out, and...nothing.

No. Clutch. Hitting.

markj