GAME #15, SUNDAY, APRIL 15, 2018, ORIOLES AT BOSTON RED SOX

Started by Bear, April 15, 2018, 01:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bear

ORIOLES V RED SOX

SUNDAY, APRIL 15,2018, 1:05 PM AT FENWAY PARK

TV:  NESN, MASN, MLBN, (OUT-OF-MARKET ONLY)

BALTIMORE, (5-10)..........................................................................BOSTON, (12-2)

BALTIMORE:

DYLAN BUNDY, RHP, 0-1, 1.35 ERA, 25K

Bundy, who is looking for his first win of the season, starts for the fourth time in
2018.  Bundy, who was the Orioles Opening Day starter, is 2-1 with a 3.57 ERA in six
career appearannces (three starts) at Fenway Park.

BOSTON:

CHRIS SALE, LHP, 0-1, 1.06 ERA, 23K

The Sox ace is off to a fantastic start, allowing two runs over 17 innings.  He
has 23 strikeouts and just three walks.  Sale faces the Orioles in this one, a team
he is 5-2 with a 2.65 ERA against in eight career starts.

https://www.mlb.com/gameday/orioles-vs-red-sox/2018/04/15/529629#game_state=preview,game_tab=,game=529629

Bear

RED SOX LINEUP:

Bradley Jr. RF,

Benintendi CF,

Ramirez DH,

Martinez LF,

Moreland 1B,

Devers 3B,

Vázquez C,

Holt 2B,

Lin SS,

Sale LHP.

Bear

Ok, then, I'm puzzled.
If Sales fails to win this game due to non-support,
he will be irate.

Schloicka

Quote from: Bear on April 15, 2018, 09:11:38 AM
Ok, then, I'm puzzled.
If Sales fails to win this game due to non-support,
he will be irate.

What are you puzzled about? Looks like everyone who is healthy is playing. Basically the same players as yesterday except Vaz is catching instead of Leon and Moreland is in instead of Betts who was shook up yesterday.

SeaBeachFred

Bradley at leadoff??????????  The guy can't bunt at all so a drag bunt down the third base line is out unless he shocks us.  He strikes out too much for a lead off man, but maybe he will surprise us with a home run or something solid.  Still, nothing to complain about our team because they are doing it all.  Let's just get Chris some tallies so he doesn't have to beg for support.

Bill-806

Looks like I missed the 1st PITCH ????? iono iono rofl rofl rofl How evaa, DAD & Bill-806 are OK with the lineup ..... Alex Cora knows how to show CONFIDENCE in his ROSTER, and we all know that CONFIDENCE can lift all players to a better level !! thumb_u thumb_u

markj

Yankees game rained out again. This game should have been postponed as well. I suppose the Marathon tomorrow was a factor in deciding to play in this nastiness.

markj

Sale is looking sketchy. Probably hates this weather.

markj

Rob from Mass

ipot

Just a grim day to sit in the stands.  Real troopers, the fans at Fenway.
"Baseball is simple. All you do is sit on your butt, spit tobacco and nod at the stupid things your manager says."
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

Sea Dog 23

Bundy is shutting down the hot Sox on two hits today.  Is he also selling shoes in the stands between innings?   iono

ipot

"Baseball is simple. All you do is sit on your butt, spit tobacco and nod at the stupid things your manager says."
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

markj

The Awe-fence has become the Aw-fence. No hits? Really?