4. Nelson Cruz (R) DH
5. Kyle Seager (L) 3B
6. Ryon Healy (R) 1B
7. Guillermo Heredia (R) CF
8. Ben Gamel (L) LF
9. David Freitas (R) C

Gametime Forecast: 78°F • Clear • 0% PoP

longgame

"regular" lineup in there today, at least as regular as it gets.  I think this config probably gets them the best bang for the buck, although I could make a case for JBJ out and have Nunez DH instead, although it's a righty (not that JBJ can hit either lefties or righties).

Bill-806

Quote from: longgame on June 17, 2018, 01:41:26 PM
"regular" lineup in there today, at least as regular as it gets.  I think this config probably gets them the best bang for the buck, although I could make a case for JBJ out and have Nunez DH instead, although it's a righty (not that JBJ can hit either lefties or righties).
Today is "MUST WIN BASEBALL"  !!! iono iono

ipot

Divers with a big shot 5-1

E-Rod doing well thru 4 but he's not gonna get through 6 with his usual pitch count.... ::)

"Baseball is simple. All you do is sit on your butt, spit tobacco and nod at the stupid things your manager says."
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

markj

E-Rod done good, although he's still wasting pitches. 113 through 6 is not efficient.

JBJ with a rare solo dinger. Sox up 6-2.

markj

markj

markj

Workman with back to back walks. 2 outs now, so maybe he can get out of it.

markj

No such luck. One Seattle run in. Workman is gone. Velazquez in.

markj

markj

Velazquez breezes through the 9th on 9 pitches. Sox win 9-3.

BoSoxFanNY

Red Sox BEAT the Mariners 9 - 3!
Yankees LOSE to the Rays 3 - 1.

Good day!

At least our Sox split the series with the Mariners.

Off day tomorrow!

markj

Bill-806

Quote from: markj on June 17, 2018, 06:30:19 PM
ALE all tied up again.
It certainly was a good game to "GET", did not expect the YANK$ to lose to TAMPA, but they d thumb_u thumb_u rofl rofl rofl roflid !!!

SeaBeachFred

We won and that is good news and makes me happy.....TODAY.  I'm not sure it makes up for our two shitty performances the previous days, blowing a 6-3 lead when we decided to stop scoring after a six run third.  That has happened many times before and it has to stop.  Then Saturday we looked DOA the whole game.  We should have taken three out of four and pissed away a chance to do that.  Thanks Meatball and you Saturday night duds.  Minnesota next and the way they shit their pants every time they see a Yankee uniform it would be nice if we could make shit when they see ours.  To make that happen we have to take care of the two game series.  Simple as that.