3. Mitch Haniger (R) RF
4. Nelson Cruz (R) DH
5. Kyle Seager (L) 3B
6. Ryon Healy (R) 1B
7. Denard Span (L) LF
8. Mike Zunino (R) C
9. Guillermo Heredia (R) CF

elktonnick

When are Bogaerts and the Red Sox going to learn that you don't gain anything by diving into first.  It is faster to run through the bag.

markj

markj

LeBlanc certainly "LeBlanced" the Sox. They're about to get shut out.

markj

Diaz K's the side in the 9th. Wright pitched a gem. Just wasn't a shutout. Then again if he did pitch a shutout, they'd still be playing.

markj

That blown game last night really hurt. Sox back to 5-5 in their last 10.

ipot

LeBlanc was no push over tonight.  Wright pitched outstandingly, can't blame him.  Seattle is for real. 
"Baseball is simple. All you do is sit on your butt, spit tobacco and nod at the stupid things your manager says."
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: markj on June 16, 2018, 09:40:48 PM
That blown game last night really hurt. Sox back to 5-5 in their last 10.

markj, that blown game last night to me at least tells me all I need to know about our team.  They simply cannot handle adversity and, moreover, they can't seem to recover when they get a few bad breaks as they did last night---even if it was of their own making.  Oh yes, when things are going good we can play very well but let something critically bad go against us and we head into a shell.  That's where leadership could help but we are totally devoid of any semblance of a leader on the field.   Think David Ross, Jonny Gomes, Shane Victorino, Dustin Pedroia, David Ortiz and Jon Lester and compare them with the dead ass stiffs we see on the field, players who reject responsibility and commitment like it was a time bomb.  I'm disgusted with these half ass efforts and that is why I didn't watch the game tonight.  I know it sounds disloyal but let me be honest.....I DIDN'T WATCH THE GAME BECAUSE I KNEW TWO THINGS.  One Wright was going to pitch well and, two, the team would give him a big middle finger the way they usually give to Chris Sale.  Right now this team can go @#$% themselves. I'm disgusted with their effort.

longgame

Got to hand it to LeBlanc though, his change up was about like a knuckle ball.  He was also getting a big strike zone - although it was hard to tell with the odd angle they had and no strike zone graphic.  I'm guessing that change looked like a fastball out of his hand, but it dropped so much and he threw it so often I would have thought they'd pick up on it enough. 

All in all a win today is a split and realistically if you can split against the other contenders and win 2 out of 3 against everyone else, you usually do okay.  The problem is that the Yankees don't seem to be able to lose a game anymore. 

Bill-806

B I N G O to all of the above...…..This is no time for SUBPAR PERFOMANCES, sliding into 1st base , plain DUMB...…  Lost on DEFENSE too !!

Bill-806

ALSO, what a waste of a GREAT START by WRIGHT !! iono iono iono

BoSoxFanNY

Quote from: Bill-806 on June 17, 2018, 12:34:39 PM
ALSO, what a waste of a GREAT START by WRIGHT !! iono iono iono

Definitely!
Wright deserved to get a win with this pitching performance.