GAME #58, FRIDAY, JUNE 1, 2018, BOSTON RED SOX AT HOUSTON ASTROS

Started by markj, June 01, 2018, 01:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markj

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: markj on June 01, 2018, 01:11:20 PM
Sale vs Cole - 8:10PM Eastern

Is Mookie finally going to play or is he going to candy ass it again with that "tight" side.  Tight my ass. 

BoSoxFanNY

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on June 01, 2018, 04:49:58 PM

Is Mookie finally going to play or is he going to candy ass it again with that "tight" side.  Tight my ass.

Disappointing.

Bill-806

Quote from: BoSoxFanNY on June 01, 2018, 05:27:13 PM
Quote from: SeaBeachFred on June 01, 2018, 04:49:58 PM

Disappointing.
Aggressiveness is one thing, throwing your body all ovaaa the field is DANGEROUS !!! iono iono

Bill-806

4 DAYS against the ASTROS is equilvent  to the 13 days at the ALAMO !!! iono iono iono iono rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

elktonnick

Both Pedroia and Betts are out.  One really has  to question why the Sox haven't put Betts on the DL.  I'd hate to see this end up as a repeat of the Bogaerts fiasco where the sox didn't DL Bogie and it nearly destroyed his  swing.   I question Cora and Dombrowski's decision-making on the way they handle injuries.

elktonnick

No sooner than I post the above NESN announces that Sox place Betts on the DL.   What took them so long.

Bill-806

Quote from: elktonnick on June 01, 2018, 06:58:25 PM
No sooner than I post the above NESN announces that Sox place Betts on the DL.   What took them so long.
As upset as I am, D L is better than going back in & try to play BASEBALL in PAIN !!  That said, I am not HAPPY...….. GOOD NIGHT ALL !! iono iono

markj

markj

markj

Moreland with a solo (of course) dinger. Sox trailing 2-4.

markj

Schloicka

Should be it for Sale. Right at 100 pitches. Not great. 100 pitches in 6 inninngs. Pedestrian.

markj

markj

Too bad we can't figure out how to get base runners home. Or hit dingers with men on.