GAME #49, WEDNESDAY, MAY 23, 2018, BOSTON RED SOX AT TAMPA BAY RAYS

Started by markj, May 23, 2018, 06:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoSoxFanNY

The Yankees were leading 10 - 5
in the 5th inning AND lost the game
12 - 10.

SeaBeachFred

Great pitching tonight both for the stsarter Price and the relievers Kelly and Kimbrel.  Can't complain about that----and the Yankees lost and that makes it a nice two day stretch.  We have to start hitting again and maybe a change or two in the lineup might aid that.

Bill-806

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on May 23, 2018, 09:46:08 PM
Great pitching tonight both for the stsarter Price and the relievers Kelly and Kimbrel.  Can't complain about that----and the Yankees lost and that makes it a nice two day stretch.  We have to start hitting again and maybe a change or two in the lineup might aid that.
B I N G O that SON !!  WOW, we pulled out victory from the JAWS of defeat on a slow offensive night when the YANK$ lost another slugfest.......As DAD would say.....  "SON, a good night for the HOME TOWN TEAM" !!! thumb_u rofl rofl

Bill-806

elktonnick

Bradley's double was on the best swing he has had in two weeks.  From what I've noticed JBJ shortened his swing to get to that ball.  I hope he continues to both shorten his swing and go the other way the way he did last night.

Bill-806

Quote from: elktonnick on May 24, 2018, 09:28:13 AM
Bradley's double was on the best swing he has had in two weeks.  From what I've noticed JBJ shortened his swing to get to that ball.  I hope he continues to both shorten his swing and go the other way the way he did last night.
As DAD would say...... "SON, going with the PITCH is the best way to get your SWING and CONFIDENCE back" !! thumb_u