GAME #47, SUNDAY, MAY 20, 2018, BALTIMORE ORIOLES AT BOSTON RED SOX

Started by Bear, May 20, 2018, 04:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longgame

Amazing to see Bradley continue to get starts.  I just don't get it, especially since the swing guy in that scenario is Moreland, who is also a lefty and who is hitting the cover off the ball.  The obsession with resting the good guys and playing JBJ is hard to figure out.

Bear

You gotta laugh when you can with these players.
sigh sigh

Rob from Mass

Quote from: longgame on May 21, 2018, 08:17:33 AM
Amazing to see Bradley continue to get starts.  I just don't get it, especially since the swing guy in that scenario is Moreland, who is also a lefty and who is hitting the cover off the ball.  The obsession with resting the good guys and playing JBJ is hard to figure out.

Trying to look around the league to fun f someone else who would continue playing one of the WORST BATTERS in recent memory. I found no one.

Bill-806

Quote from: Rob from Mass on May 21, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

Trying to look around the league to fun f someone else who would continue playing one of the WORST BATTERS in recent memory. I found no one.
WELCOME back Mr. ROB...... Hope the knee is on the mend..... JBJ was just asking about you the other day !! thumb_u rofl

Rob from Mass

Quote from: Bill-806 on May 21, 2018, 12:23:16 PM

Trying to look around the league to find someone else who would continue playing one of the WORST BATTERS in recent memory. I found no one.
WELCOME back Mr. ROB...... Hope the knee is on the mend..... JBJ was just asking about you the other day !! thumb_u rofl

Thank You

longgame

Hey Rob, glad to see you back.  Hope you got the guy that pulled a Tonya Harding on your knee!   :o ;)  Maybe send him after JBJ, it's the only way to get him out of the lineup.  I swear he can't see - it was how I found out I needed glasses when I was 14! 

Rob from Mass

Quote from: longgame on May 21, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

Hey Rob, glad to see you back.  Hope you got the guy that pulled a Tonya Harding on your knee!   :o ;)  Maybe send him after JBJ, it's the only way to get him out of the lineup.  I swear he can't see - it was how I found out I needed glasses when I was 14!

Thanks, Ted.

elktonnick

Hey Rob since you were on the DL because of your knees you need to "rehab" before you can get back to commenting on the big club.  This means you should only comment on the PawSox for the next three or four games. rofl rofl rofl 8) :) :) :)

SeaBeachFred

Well Rob, Bradley heard you were going home and decided to give you a present---a real base hit.......Right!!!!!!!

markj

SeaBeachFred

Welcome back Rob----a good piece of new to get on this open day while the Yankees have torn into that over the hill elephant Bartolo Colon.

Rob from Mass

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on May 21, 2018, 09:18:53 PM
Welcome back Rob----a good piece of new to get on this open day while the Yankees have torn into that over the hill elephant Bartolo Colon.

Good to back Fred.