GAME #39, SATURDAY, MAY 12, 2018, BOSTON RED SOX AT TORONTO BLUE JAYS

Started by Bear, May 12, 2018, 04:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bear

RED SOX V BLUE JAYS

SATURDAY, MAY 11, 2018, 4:07 PM AT ROGERS CENTRE

TV:  NESN, SNET

BOSTON, (26-12).............................................................................................TORONTO, (21-18)

BOSTON:

DAVID PRICE, LHP, 2-4, 5.11 ERA, 32K

After missing his last start due to a mild case of carpel tunnel syndrome, Price
looks to get back on track in Toronto.  The lefty didn't give up a run in his first two
starts, but has an 8.22 ERA in his last five outings.

TORONTO:

MARCO ESTRADA, RHP, 2-2, 5.21 ERA, 29K

Estrada is coming off his best start of the season.  He tossed six scoreless
innings vs Tampa Bay and did not allow a home run for just the second time
this year.  He allowed five runs over five innings in a start against Boston earlier
this season.

https://www.mlb.com/gameday/red-sox-vs-blue-jays/2018/05/12/529988#game_state=preview,game_tab=,game=529988

Bear

RED SOX LINEUP:

Betts RF,

Benintendi LF,

Ramirez 1B,

Martinez DH,

Bogaerts SS,

Devers 3B,

Núñez 2B,

Bradley J CF,

Vázquez C, 

Price LHP

TWITTER

Bear

Bill-806

Where is BROC HOLT ?????  He was 7 for 9 before he got HURT ????

markj

Sox up 3-0, but Price has given up back to back singles. This inning could get ugly, or it could be over quickly with a DP.

markj

markj

markj

markj

markj

Price done at 5-1/3. Lots of work for the BP. Good thing Sale went 9 yesterday or the BP would have been taxed already.

markj

markj

Carson Smith again with a clean outing. The man on base was not his fault.

SeaBeachFred

Well we got this won and even added an insurance run in the ninth so we kept pace with the Yankees----which we had better do if we want to get to or stay in the pennant race in our division.  Once again after hearing the typical bullshit from Cora about how Bradley is getting close to finding himself we see anohter 0 for 4 and two more strikeouts.  This attempt to resuscitate this bum's batting is a ceremony for the absurd.  He cannot be saved.  Oh yea, he may get an occasional hit but he is toast.  He has regressed to such a point that even a month or two down in Pawtucket most likely wouldn't help him at all.  I'm tired of Cora's sickening platitudes where Bumbradley is concerned.  Get his ass out of the lineup one and for all and find a taker who will get this guy off of our hands because if this isn't done we will see the same old shit of seeing him in the lineup with promises of roses and azaleas wafting in the air.  I don't want to see this guy in the starting lineup again Cora.  If you or any Red Sox brass in tuned in here, get that son of @#$%& out of the lineup  once and for all.  He is now hitting 167 with the Mendoza line looking further and further away.

Bill-806

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on May 12, 2018, 06:47:30 PM
Well we got this won and even added an insurance run in the ninth so we kept pace with the Yankees----which we had better do if we want to get to or stay in the pennant race in our division.  Once again after hearing the typical bullshit from Cora about how Bradley is getting close to finding himself we see anohter 0 for 4 and two more strikeouts.  This attempt to resuscitate this bum's batting is a ceremony for the absurd.  He cannot be saved.  Oh yea, he may get an occasional hit but he is toast.  He has regressed to such a point that even a month or two down in Pawtucket most likely wouldn't help him at all.  I'm tired of Cora's sickening platitudes where Bumbradley is concerned.  Get his ass out of the lineup one and for all and find a taker who will get this guy off of our hands because if this isn't done we will see the same old shit of seeing him in the lineup with promises of roses and azaleas wafting in the air.  I don't want to see this guy in the starting lineup again Cora.  If you or any Red Sox brass in tuned in here, get that son of @#$%& out of the lineup  once and for all.  He is now hitting 167 with the Mendoza line looking further and further away.
B I N G O dat !!! My gosh, JBJ, RAFFY, VAZ ?????  Not good...... Need to be a fly on the wall in  D D's office ??? thumb_d iono iono rofl rofl rofl