3. Daniel Robertson (R) 3B
4. Avisail Garcia (R) DH
5. Joey Wendle (L) 2B
6. Guillermo Heredia (R) RF
7. Kevin Kiermaier (L) CF
8. Willy Adames (R) SS
9. Michael Perez (L) C

Murph

Today's game just might be the biggest game of the short season for the player's mental state. Getting a road sweep would be huge.

Bill-806

Quote from: Murph on April 21, 2019, 12:19:39 PM
Today's game just might be the biggest game of the short season for the player's mental state. Getting a road sweep would be huge.
CONCUR, B I N G O  dat !!!!  All eyes will be on CHAVIS, does he have a GLOVE ???? Also,  JBJ's hitting (LACK OF) concerns me ???? iono iono iono iono

Murph

Maybe we will see the Miracle At The Trop and Chavis defense won't cost the Sox a win.

Bill-806

Quote from: Murph on April 21, 2019, 12:48:50 PM
Maybe we will see the Miracle At The Trop and Chavis defense won't cost the Sox a win.
He looked good on that 1st chance, D P ………  Followed by Devers getting sucked in on the rundown , followed by JBJ with a K ……….  iono iono iono iono

Bill-806

COLTEN BREWER , is that TOM BREWER's great grandson ??????    Tom Brewer, C I R C A  1950's  !!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

markj

markj

Bill-806

4-3 ??  Can we hold them...……… PLEASE !!! iono iono iono

elktonnick

Vazquez had a great series.  Nice sweep.  Great team win.  Cora managed that series and this ball game extremely well.

markj

Three 1-run game wins in a row. Early yet to get my hopes up, but this series proves the Sox aren't as bad as they've been playing and the Rays aren't as good.

Sea Dog 23

A great series indeed.  Interesting that Price was talking doom and gloom this week, "dead last".  Maybe that drama provided a little motivation from someone other than the manager to say that.

Bill-806

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on April 21, 2019, 05:41:46 PM
A great series indeed.  Interesting that Price was talking doom and gloom this week, "dead last".  Maybe that drama provided a little motivation from someone other than the manager to say that.
B I N G O  dat !!!! iono iono rofl rofl rofl rofl

longgame

Quote from: markj on April 21, 2019, 04:07:54 PM
Meatball Matt does it again.   sigh :losers

Back end of the bullpen is going to be a constant concern. 

Nice homestand coming up and a chance to beat up on Detroit, keep Tampa Bay reeling and get some payback on Oakland. 

elktonnick

As irritatingly worrisome Barnes can be, the upside is that Chavis appears to have the athletic ability to play an adequate 2nd base.  If so, over time he could make that transition and pose some interesting possibilities.  I think we could see Nunez becoming the odd man out.