GAME #21, SATURDAY, APRIL 20, 2019, BOSTON RED SOX @ RAYS

Started by markj, April 20, 2019, 10:14:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sea Dog 23

It was a good day on most fronts.  After today Sox no longer have the worst record in the AL.  Surpass both Balt., losing a double dip, and KC, and win a series against the AL's top team.

Bill-806

Quote from: elktonnick on April 20, 2019, 08:30:44 PM
Heck of a win!  Great way to end a ballgame.  Saw Chavis in Ft Myers.  That kid can hit with power.  Surprised that they hadn't brought him up sooner.  I have a feeling he is going to make it difficult to send him back down.

BTW what was it with all those triples.  Can't recall the last time that I saw so many in a ball game.
B I N G O !!  Love to see the NEW KIDS show their stuff !! Now, does he have a GLOVE ???  Baseball, when one DOOR closes (PEDEY) another one OPENS !!! Great GAME, it is hard as heck to repeat what they did last year, but we can HOPE & DREAM !!!  Still PITCHING, PITCHING, PITCHING !!! thumb_u thumb_u iono iono rofl rofl rofl

Sea Dog 23

Quote from: Bill-806 on April 21, 2019, 07:43:42 AM
Quote from: elktonnick on April 20, 2019, 08:30:44 PM
Heck of a win!  Great way to end a ballgame.  Saw Chavis in Ft Myers.  That kid can hit with power.  Surprised that they hadn't brought him up sooner.  I have a feeling he is going to make it difficult to send him back down.

BTW what was it with all those triples.  Can't recall the last time that I saw so many in a ball game.
B I N G O !!  Love to see the NEW KIDS show their stuff !! Now, does he have a GLOVE ???  Baseball, when one DOOR closes (PEDEY) another one OPENS !!! Great GAME, it is hard as heck to repeat what they did last year, but we can HOPE & DREAM !!!  Still PITCHING, PITCHING, PITCHING !!! thumb_u thumb_u iono iono rofl rofl rofl
Doors opening and closing.  Do they live in a haunted house?  rofl  Cora just might be afraid to get outta bed these days.  Tough year.

Bear

The team is showing some improvement.  Global warming must be affecting
the teams.