6. Kevin Pillar (R) CF
7. Teoscar Hernandez (R) LF
8. Aledmys Diaz (R) 3B
9. Reese McGuire (L) C

Gametime Forecast: 68°F • Partly Cloudy • 0% PoP

Bill-806

I would like to see BOGEY get a couple of nights off !! iono iono iono

Schloicka

Might be another low scoring game tonight. Not sure. Neither pitcher impresses me so far.

Schloicka

markj

Schloicka

People who were asking the other day where is Poyner? There he is & there he goes. 3-2 Sox now with Kelly coming in to face Smoak. I'd just bypass Smoak and work on the next guy with 2 outs.

markj

Yep. And now Kelly has a chance to blow the game. Already has the tie run on. Got squeezed pretty hard by the ump, though.

markj

And again, Cora doesn't have someone immediately ready to replace Kelly. When will he get it through his head that Kelly sucks and needs to be avoided in one run games.

markj

Dammit. This is so infuriating. No win for E-Rod because Cora is asleep at the wheel.

Schloicka

How do you hit 2 guys in a row? If not going to throw the guy a strike why throw it inside? Had him setup for something down & away on 0-2. Guy was swinging at anything and you help him.

markj

No control at all. And a manager who should have known better and had someone ready two batters earlier. If I was E-Rod, I'd be pissed.

Schloicka

Quote from: markj on September 13, 2018, 08:40:32 PM
No control at all. And a manager who should have known better and had someone ready two batters earlier. If I was E-Rod, I'd be pissed.

E-Rod won't be pissed. He's stunk up the place on numerous occasions himself. Biggest thing was E-rod pitched well. 

markj

markj

Schloicka