GAME #94, WEDNESDAY, JULY 11, 2018, TEXAS RANGERS AT BOSTON RED SOX

Started by markj, July 11, 2018, 01:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markj

markj

markj

Whew, out of it. That was way too close. Hope that was the end of the drama.

markj

Schloicka

Quote from: markj on July 11, 2018, 08:56:05 PM
Whew, out of it. That was way too close. Hope that was the end of the drama.

A little drama keeps the blood circulating. If you have some winning streaks you'll have games like this.

BoSoxFanNY

Kimbrel strikes out the side in the top of the 9th inning!!

Sox WIN 4-2.

9 wins in a row!
65 - 29 record - WOW!

markj

Sweet. 18K's and aside from Hembree's meltdown it was an impressive game. Another sweep.

Schloicka

Sale with the win & Kimbrel with the save. On to Thursday.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: BoSoxFanNY on July 11, 2018, 09:12:16 PM
THREE straight SWEEPS!

WOW!

There was a time not so long ago either that the Red Sox had trouble turning in a hat trick.  Nice, very nice to see, three sweeps in a row.  Sale was on his game again but Hembree is one of the relievers who worries me.  He seems to have trouble throwing more than one inning in a game (remember Delcarmen?), but all in all the whole bullpen corps save Kimbrel can give you the shakes.  Still we closed the deal again tonight and kept our three game lead, and for what it's worth I didn't think the Orioles would be able to win three in a row over the Yankees because the New Yorkers are a very good team.  But 36 games over 500 and all we have is a 3.5 game lead?  If only we were in another division. Well it is what it is and we just have to play well and keep winning while we keep the line moving.

ipot

THREE straight SWEEPS!

WOW!

It's quite something!  Sale has been "on" his last few starts.  Kimbrel with a big save tonight.
"Baseball is simple. All you do is sit on your butt, spit tobacco and nod at the stupid things your manager says."
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

Bill-806

Quote from: ipot on July 12, 2018, 12:13:24 AM
THREE straight SWEEPS!

WOW!

It's quite something!  Sale has been "on" his last few starts.  Kimbrel with a big save tonight.
Guys & Gals ,  WE HAVE NEVER SEEN A SEASON LIKE THIS IN OUR LIFE TIME !!  Great stuff !!!  B I N G O !!! thumb_u thumb_u rofl rofl rofl rofl