GAME #93, TUESDAY, JULY 10, 2018, TEXAS RANGERS AT BOSTON RED SOX

Started by markj, July 10, 2018, 02:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ipot

"Baseball is simple. All you do is sit on your butt, spit tobacco and nod at the stupid things your manager says."
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

Bill-806

As DAD would say, "SON, our RED SOX are FUN to watch" !!   Yes, DAD, you are right AGAIN !!! thumb_u rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

longgame

Beeks is awful, I hope we've seen the last of him. 

The rest of the pen performed pretty well.  Another solid win.  Third time this season they've had streaks of at least 8 games.  That's really something.

Bill-806

Quote from: markj on July 10, 2018, 09:08:30 PM
Done. Ryan Braiser (who?) looked pretty good. Another good, solid win.
Mark, any more INFO on Braiser, where,how,why,who ??? I will admit, my eyes were closed when he came in !! iono iono iono iono

markj

Quote from: Bill-806 on July 11, 2018, 08:00:47 AM
Quote from: markj on July 10, 2018, 09:08:30 PM
Done. Ryan Braiser (who?) looked pretty good. Another good, solid win.
Mark, any more INFO on Braiser, where,how,why,who ??? I will admit, my eyes were closed when he came in !! iono iono iono iono

First I've heard of him.

longgame

I think they've done a poor job in terms of introducing some of these younger pitchers.  I'll admit I'm often reading with one eye on the TV, but in fact I missed when they brought him in and I don't think I heard his name mentioned.  A lot of broadcast graphics have now started to include the pitcher's name which would be good since the Sox don't use names on home unis (which I like).