GAME #10, TUESDAY, APRIL 10, 2018, 7:10 NY YANKEES V RED SOX

Started by Bear, April 09, 2018, 05:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markj

Quote from: Rob from Mass on April 10, 2018, 09:36:21 PM
Quote from: markj on April 10, 2018, 09:31:14 PM
Wow. Serious Awe-fence. Hope they didn't use it all up.

I hope not since we are going tomorrow.

Bundle up. Low 40's to upper 30's and windy by game time.

Of course I'm preaching to the choir here.  :-[

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: BoSoxFanNY on April 10, 2018, 05:33:33 PM
I want to see a Red Sox win TONIGHT!
I want to BEAT the YANKEES tonight to set the tone.

HOPE that Chris Sale pitches a gem AND that he gets run support.

Let's GO SOX!

Well you got a lot more than you bargained for Bo and so did the rest of us.  You can rest easy tonight and get a good night's sleep with pleasant dreams.  I thought we could win tonight but anyone telling me we would win by 13 runs I would have asked that individual be put in a straight jacket.  It was nice though, wasn't it?

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Rob from Mass on April 10, 2018, 08:36:29 PM
Same some runs for next 2 games

That's what I was saying myself------save some for the next two games, of which we need to take at least one of them to take the series.  Six or seven tonight would have been a nice margin and we could bank the other seven or eight for the next two games.  Can't be done so we have to come out and outscore them again tomorrow.  A great win anyway you look at it though.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Rob from Mass on April 10, 2018, 09:36:21 PM

I hope not since we are going tomorrow.

Well bring some positive vibes with you.  It ought to be a closer game but Davie Price has been very well for us and if we can get him some tallies we just might take care of the Yankees again.

Rob from Mass

Sox have to feel damn good beating up a very good young stud in Severino.First time this season they faced a class pitcher and did a hell of a job .

ipot

"Awe-fence"  8)  Love it.   Not a darn thing to complain about in this one for any Sox fan.  A strange feeling.

I expect Price to be fired up tomorrow.  He and Sale will be competing with each other for bragging rights all season.  All a good thing.
"Baseball is simple. All you do is sit on your butt, spit tobacco and nod at the stupid things your manager says."
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

Bill-806

As DAD would say, "SON, that's our team, that's our RED SOX" !!!   WOW, what a game, again in winter conditions fit for HOCKEY at the FEN's !!!!  Fun to watch !! thumb_u thumb_u thumb_u rofl rofl rofl

Rob from Mass

Not much else to add after seeing the bats take care of an elite pitcher was really good to see.Beni looks like he will be ready to take off with his new ripped body.

Bill-806

19 games with the  YANK$, there is a SANTA CLAUS !! thumb_u rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Rob from Mass

Ready to pull away destination Cask n Flagon Fenway Park. Dressed more like we are going to Vermont for a skiing trip.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Rob from Mass on April 11, 2018, 02:23:38 PM
Ready to pull away destination Cask n Flagon Fenway Park. Dressed more like we are going to Vermont for a skiing trip.

I have one question guys......Why is Andrew Benintendi who hit a double and triple last night is on the bench while Jackie Bradley is in the lineup....AGAIN.   Am I missing something here?????

Bill-806

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on April 11, 2018, 03:23:43 PM
Quote from: Rob from Mass on April 11, 2018, 02:23:38 PM

I have one question guys......Why is Andrew Benintendi who hit a double and triple last night is on the bench while Jackie Bradley is in the lineup....AGAIN.   Am I missing something here?????
FRED, trust me..... ALEX knows his stuff !!! thumb_u rofl rofl rofl