GAME #9, SUNDAY, APRIL 8, 2018, TAMPA BAY V BOSTON RED SOX

Started by Bear, April 08, 2018, 12:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bear

RAYS V RED SOX

SUNDAY, APRIL 8, 2018, 1 PM AT FENWAY PARK

TV:  NESN, FOX SPORTS NEWS, MLBN, (OUT-OF-MARKET ONLY)

TAMPA:  (1-7)....................................................................................BOSTON, (7-1)

TAMPA:

ANDREW KTTREDGE, RHP, 0-2, 3.18 ERA, 2K

kittredge will make his second start of the season on a scheduled bullpen day.  On March 31,
he took the loss vs Boston in his first career start, allowing an earned run in 3 1/3 innings.  He
also took the loss Thursday in a relief outing vs the Sox.

BOSTON:

EDUARDO RODRIGUEZ, LHP, 0-0, -.-- ERA

The lefty comes off the disabled list to make his first start looking to prove that he is
fully recovered from right-knee surgery.  Rodriguez has the potential to have a breakout
season.  Lifetime against the Rays, Rodriguez is 0-2 with a 6.57 ERA.

https://www.mlb.com/gameday/rays-vs-red-sox/2018/04/08/529545#game_state=preview,game_tab=,game=529545

Bear

RED SOX LINEUP:

BETTS, RF

BENINTENDI, CF

RAMIREZ, DH

MARTINEZ, LF

BOGAERTS, SS

MORELAND, 1B

NUNEZ, 2B

DEVERS, 3B

VAZQUEZ, C

RODRIGUEZ, LHP

TWITTER

Bill-806

Quote from: Bear on April 08, 2018, 01:00:29 AM
RED SOX LINEUP:

BETTS, RF

BENINTENDI, CF

RAMIREZ, DH

MARTINEZ, LF

BOGAERTS, SS

MORELAND, 1B

NUNEZ, 2B

DEVERS, 3B

VAZQUEZ, C

RODRIGUEZ, LHP

TWITTER
Already I see a flaw in the lineup..... HOLT should beat at 2nd base with NUNEZ getting a two day rest of the KNEE, the YANK$ will be here for TUESDAY !! iono iono iono

Rob from Mass

Rob from Mass

I would assume LeVangie has a pitch count set for his 1st start.I'm guessing around 65-70.

Bill-806

Nice job E-rod, makes me think that I have seen this before ??? thumb_u iono iono rofl rofl rofl

Rob from Mass

longgame

Getting really ticked at MLB.  I've got audio but since I pay for the MLB package on DirectTV I should be getting video on my phone and computer - which I always have had.  Now I'm getting a message saying I'm not subscribed.  Plus, I had it working on my phone for a few moments and then shut it off figuring it would work on the PC, and now it works on neither.   thumb_d

Rob from Mass

With the Sox base running leaving a lot to be desired Mookie had a nice read on the GB  to score.

Rob from Mass

Mookie has a 7 game hitting streak and has been on base all 9 games.

Rob from Mass

Rob from Mass

Bogie looks like a total hitter this season.I know he had the bad wrist which was part of his troubles in 2017 but not all.  Now he is driving the ball instead of slapping at it just to put it in play.

ipot

"Baseball is simple. All you do is sit on your butt, spit tobacco and nod at the stupid things your manager says."
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

Rob from Mass

Erod`s 1st start on a very cold day and 70 pitches in 3 innings and Cora has no warming in the pen. This guy is starting to worry me with some of his decisions.

Rob from Mass

Red Sox Stats @redsoxstats

Rays have fouled 13 2-strike pitches, which is crazy. Rodriguez has been all over the plate today which is a good sign.