GAME #90, SATURDAY, JULY 7, 2018, BOSTON RED SOX AT KANSAS CITY ROYALS

Started by markj, July 07, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ipot

Thankfully this was KC.  And our bats came around finally (although I felt bad for the Royals at the end).  But Price is a mess.
"Baseball is simple. All you do is sit on your butt, spit tobacco and nod at the stupid things your manager says."
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

Bill-806

Health ISSUES starting to pop up...….  VAZ, out with a broken finger..... KELLY felt dizzy ??  OH well, looks like SWIHART will get a good look now ?? iono iono

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: markj on July 07, 2018, 11:29:25 PM
Look at my sig, Fred. We've been worst to first and back to worst again. I agree, there's no way the Red Sox should have to suffer that fate. We should be first-in-class every year.

I figured you were totally behind me on my missive but how can anyone argue against that?  We have the money, we have strong fan support and makes the team lots and lots of more money and we do seem to be able to sign quality prospects if we can say with the exception of good young pitchers.  BTW, heard our No. 1 Draft Choice Nick Casis is injured and out for the rest of the season.  Hell of a way to start your career and it has to be one of ours.  Remember Jason Groome from two years ago???  He is still on the shelf.  We better hire some extra doctors and trainers to see that the guys we sign stay healthy and stay off  the drugs.

Bill-806

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on July 08, 2018, 05:36:50 PM
Quote from: markj on July 07, 2018, 11:29:25 PM
Look at my sig, Fred. We've been worst to first and back to worst again. I agree, there's no way the Red Sox should have to suffer that fate. We should be first-in-class every year.

I figured you were totally behind me on my missive but how can anyone argue against that?  We have the money, we have strong fan support and makes the team lots and lots of more money and we do seem to be able to sign quality prospects if we can say with the exception of good young pitchers.  BTW, heard our No. 1 Draft Choice Nick Casis is injured and out for the rest of the season.  Hell of a way to start your career and it has to be one of ours.  Remember Jason Groome from two years ago???  He is still on the shelf.  We better hire some extra doctors and trainers to see that the guys we sign stay healthy and stay off  the drugs.
Very TRUE FRED...… You would think that the first season in the program is all about CULTURE, CONDITIONING & FUNDERMENTALS !!!  It's about protecting the INVESTMENT as it transitions to MANHOOD !!! thumb_u iono iono rofl rofl