Started by markj, July 07, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markj

markj

Schloicka

markj

elktonnick

markj

More 2-out fun. Sox are running away with this one.

Neighbors have been blowing fireworks non-stop for about an hour now. That has to be pricey.

markj

Got our freebie run back. No wonder KC has such a horrible record this year.

markj

And another walked in run. Holy cow. It's a wonder they can get anyone to come to these games.

markj

markj

markj

Schloicka

Hembree with the win. The pen gave up only a walk. The offense finally came alive after wasting chances early. On to Sunday.

SeaBeachFred

Well we matched the Yankee win with one of our own----and that's the way it has to be done.  Real weird to be 32 games over 500 and just two games ahead in the standings but that the way it is and we can only keep plugging away and keep the line moving in our direction.   Surprised and pleased that after squandering numerous chances in the early going we finally erupted in the fifth frame and then went on to route the Royals.  The travails of baseball is evident with KC.  Just three years ago they won the World Series and now they are scuffling, and we see how teams are on top one year and within two or three they are fighting for their lives.  I don't want to see that with our team.  The Red Sox must compete for a title every year PERIOD.  That does not mean we get to the Fall Classic every year but I do mean we challenge to get there and make it into the Playoffs.....deep into them.

markj

Look at my sig, Fred. We've been worst to first and back to worst again. I agree, there's no way the Red Sox should have to suffer that fate. We should be first-in-class every year.