GAME #50, BOSTON RED SOX AT CHICAGO WHITE SOX

Started by Bear, May 29, 2017, 02:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Bear on May 29, 2017, 06:54:18 PM
Pedroia left game with wrist sprain.  X-rays are negative.
MRI tomorrow.

Most likely another medical staff misdiagnosis, something they've become notoriously infamous for the past ten years.  Don;t be surprised if Pedey is out a month or two.  How the hell can't that guy stay in one piece?  If he goes out for any length of time this team is finished.  There is no leadership even with him in there.  Without him the team will be a shell of a ball club led by a total wuss as a manager.  As I said yesterday, if this road trip turns out to be a disaster this season will be one also.  Some of us have not been sold on this ball club and I have been in the forefront of that.  It's now two losses in a row and a total of nine hits in those two games.  That is the sign of a shitty team.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Bill-806 on May 29, 2017, 07:38:44 PM
  B T W,  Barnes does not make me warm & fuzzy ??? thumb_d :losers rofl

Mark called it right when he called a meatball.  He is that and rotten rancid one at that.

Bill-806

I did not see the game, early reports on Price's 5 innings seem positive !!!!  On to Chris Sale tonight !!!

Bill-806

How are we going to win with 4 hits a game  ???    Also, interesting to see how long Pedroia  may be out ??? 

elktonnick

Quote from: Bill-806 on May 30, 2017, 07:49:59 AM
  How are we going to win with 4 hits a game  ???    Also, interesting to see how long Pedroia  may be out ???

We aren't.  DD has not done a good job of constructing a winning lineup. 

longgame

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on May 29, 2017, 10:15:55 PM
Quote from: Bear on May 29, 2017, 06:54:18 PM
Pedroia left game with wrist sprain.  X-rays are negative.
MRI tomorrow.

Most likely another medical staff misdiagnosis, something they've become notoriously infamous for the past ten years.  Don;t be surprised if Pedey is out a month or two.  How the hell can't that guy stay in one piece?  If he goes out for any length of time this team is finished.  There is no leadership even with him in there.  Without him the team will be a shell of a ball club led by a total wuss as a manager.  As I said yesterday, if this road trip turns out to be a disaster this season will be one also.  Some of us have not been sold on this ball club and I have been in the forefront of that.  It's now two losses in a row and a total of nine hits in those two games.  That is the sign of a shitty team.

That wouldn''t surprise me.  They have seemed to have problems with training and conditioning as well as with assessing injuries.

Poor performance the last couple of days after a great streak. Let's hope they get it back tonight.

Bill-806

NO damage.... Pedy on the way back to Chi-Town.....   That was quite a spill he took !!

SeaBeachFred

We can only hope the rest of this sickening crew can summon up enough guts and courage to go out there tonight and do Chris Sale proud by getting a half-dozen runs to give him, themselves and the fans a victory.  Then, again, knowing this shit pile of a team are we maybe we're just asking for too much?  Good Lord, I hope not.