GAME #49, SEATTLE MARINERS AT BOSTON RED SOX

Started by Bear, May 28, 2017, 03:48:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elktonnick

Despite to hit for high average as a team, the Sox continue to roll over on too many pitches, hence the GIDPs. 

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: elktonnick on May 28, 2017, 07:13:15 PM
Despite to hit for high average as a team, the Sox continue to roll over on too many pitches, hence the GIDPs.

I wonder why Chili Davis isn't being more hands-on with this.  The last two games I heard on the computer radio since I can't get them on my computer because of this flash drive they keep telling me I need====even after I talked to the guy on MLB and he put we through it and got me cleared.  I still couldn't get the games.  I have to call them up again.  It is pissing me off as much as all the DP's we're hitting into Elk, and to tell the truth today's crappy hitting performance is making me worry very much that we may be heading into another slump on the field.  I sure as hell hope not.

Bill-806

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on May 28, 2017, 10:23:06 PM
Quote from: elktonnick on May 28, 2017, 07:13:15 PM

I wonder why Chili Davis isn't being more hands-on with this.  The last two games I heard on the computer radio since I can't get them on my computer because of this flash drive they keep telling me I need====even after I talked to the guy on MLB and he put we through it and got me cleared.  I still couldn't get the games.  I have to call them up again.  It is pissing me off as much as all the DP's we're hitting into Elk, and to tell the truth today's crappy hitting performance is making me worry very much that we may be heading into another slump on the field.  I sure as hell hope not.
  WHY ??  Because they are trying to "pull" instead of going with the pitch....