GAME #52, SATURDAY, MAY 25, 2019, BOSTON RED SOX @ HOUSTON ASTROS

Started by Schloicka, May 25, 2019, 08:30:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markj

Sox are a pathetic 2 games over .500. Yanks are 17 games over .500, so the Sox are 7.5 games back. I'd say the season is quickly slipping away. This is on you, Cora. That awful start is all due to a disastrous spring training. I hope to be eating crow in October, but I'm not planning on it at this point in the season.

SeaBeachFred

It is astounding as well as shocking to me how in one season Alex Cora could go from a pretty damn good manager who had his hands on the prize and made some very great moves and now has become the making of a total moron, making moves that defy imagination and common sense.  Martinez on the pine and Leon catching.  We need hitting in that lineup[ and it looks like Jack Brad could go back into a funk t the late as well.  A team  that loses one run games on the road is a losing team and we are that now.  Barnes???? What a shit!!!!!  Tomorrow we get swept and I will throw in the towel.  We are not only not going to win the AL East; we may not make the playoffs.  We have become a shitty team. Something is terribly wrong with this team and I gave one suggestion today but markj took it off the board because it did smack a lit tle of politics but that could be one of the reasons this team is disjointed and out of sync.

Thank God we have four World Series Titles to look back on the past 15 years because it will have to sustain us.  This team sucks.

Bill-806

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on May 25, 2019, 11:20:29 PM
It is astounding as well as shocking to me how in one season Alex Cora could go from a pretty damn good manager who had his hands on the prize and made some very great moves and now has become the making of a total moron, making moves that defy imagination and common sense.  Martinez on the pine and Leon catching.  We need hitting in that lineup[ and it looks like Jack Brad could go back into a funk t the late as well.  A team  that loses one run games on the road is a losing team and we are that now.  Barnes???? What a shit!!!!!  Tomorrow we get swept and I will throw in the towel.  We are not only not going to win the AL East; we may not make the playoffs.  We have become a shitty team. Something is terribly wrong with this team and I gave one suggestion today but markj took it off the board because it did smack a lit tle of politics but that could be one of the reasons this team is disjointed and out of sync.

Thank God we have four World Series Titles to look back on the past 15 years because it will have to sustain us.  This team sucks.
You know WHY ??????  The G M gets the players & the MANAGER try's to get the MOST out of them, in the END it's the PLAYERS that need to PLAY !!! iono iono iono

elktonnick

Yes the players do need to play but aren't doing so when the manager is more interested in resting his best players than putting them in the lineup.

Sea Dog 23

I'm waiting for the day JH sends down a decree that Cora take a day's rest, or longer!