GAME #103, BOSTON RED SOX AT SEATTLE MARINERS

Started by Bear, July 26, 2017, 05:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoSoxFanNY

Quote from: BoSoxFanNY on July 26, 2017, 02:53:35 PM
AND what kind of lineup today??????
ARE they trying NOT to give Chris Sale run support?

I just don't understand.
They have an off day tomorrow.

WHERE is Mookie Betts????

I am feeling disheartened.

I miss the June winning Red Sox team.

GLAD I was wrong!

ipot

Darn it! I was so close with my prediction on Sale.
He went 7 inns and got 11 Ks.  But, he gave up 0 runs thumb_u

Nice HR by Devers.  We'll take any offense when we can. 

"Baseball is simple. All you do is sit on your butt, spit tobacco and nod at the stupid things your manager says."
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

Bill-806

A great one to WIN,  coming back home in a good position !!! thumb_u rofl

markj

Quote from: Rob from Mass on July 26, 2017, 05:50:35 PM
Quote from: markj on July 26, 2017, 05:40:21 PM
At least they come home still in 1st place.

Sort of.

Yeah, one back in the loss column. So more like sharing 1st.

Sea Dog 23

Still a long way to go, 70 or so games.  But we got question marks in long relief and set-up guys with the injuries, and the bats have been good for about .195 since the ASB.  Other than that, there's clear sailing.   thumb_u

longgame

Nice to turn the tables and shut someone else out. Let's hope home cooking gets them back on track although the last home stand was not stellar.  This one will be tough with KC and Cleveland.  Tito will enjoy outmanaging Farrell again.

Bear

Ted, that won't be a challenge for Tito.  Just sayin

longgame

Quote from: Bear on July 27, 2017, 08:31:11 AM
Ted, that won't be a challenge for Tito.  Just sayin

Well Tito's still recovering, so he's come to the right place!

SeaBeachFred

Now we have Nunez and what do we do with him?  Platoon him at third with Devers??????  That might be was Farrell the moron does but that must not happen..  Can Nunez play short---can he play under the pressure in Boston?  After all, Minnesota and SF are not pressure places anymore, and what of shortstop.  For us to think that there is not a problem there is to stick our heads in the sand and pretend no problem exists.  WELL A PROBLEM DOES EXIST AND IT IS A BIG ONE.  Pukegaerts can't buy a hit, is a fear playing defense and brings nothing of fire or enthusiasm or leadership of any kind to the team.  He needs to go before he loses all his trade value.  I'm telling you all this guy is coming apart completely and he will not be put back together again.  G et rid of him or else we will suffer.  And Moreland on his way as well. Broken toe or not, he should still be hitting better than he is.  For God's sake bring up Travis before he wastes away in the minors as Swihart has. For Pete's sake do we want to ruin another young ballplayer?  And Farrell?  He also needs to go. He is the worst manager I have ever seen.

Rob from Mass

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on July 27, 2017, 01:15:18 PM
Now we have Nunez and what do we do with him?  Platoon him at third with Devers??????  That might be was Farrell the moron does but that must not happen..  Can Nunez play short---can he play under the pressure in Boston?  After all, Minnesota and SF are not pressure places anymore, and what of shortstop.  For us to think that there is not a problem there is to stick our heads in the sand and pretend no problem exists.  WELL A PROBLEM DOES EXIST AND IT IS A BIG ONE.  Pukegaerts can't buy a hit, is a fear playing defense and brings nothing of fire or enthusiasm or leadership of any kind to the team.  He needs to go before he loses all his trade value.  I'm telling you all this guy is coming apart completely and he will not be put back together again.  G et rid of him or else we will suffer.  And Moreland on his way as well. Broken toe or not, he should still be hitting better than he is.  For God's sake bring up Travis before he wastes away in the minors as Swihart has. For Pete's sake do we want to ruin another young ballplayer?  And Farrell?  He also needs to go. He is the worst manager I have ever seen.

Fred your boy is wasting away in AAA only because to lose your word it seems he lacks toughness.He has been on the DL since July 4, I believe its still a finger inury. Maybe he simply likes being on the DL. On again off again he goes.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Rob from Mass on July 27, 2017, 05:39:04 PM

Fred your boy is wasting away in AAA only because to lose your word it seems he lacks toughness.He has been on the DL since July 4, I believe its still a finger inury. Maybe he simply likes being on the DL. On again off again he goes.

When we trade him he will wind up being twice the hitter either Leon is and five times the hitter that rotten Vazquez is.  Have you seen how Christian's hitting has disappeared since his opening hot streak.  It will continue to drop because he is and always has been a weak hitter.  And that says nothing about Travis who should be brought up and put in the lineup since Moreland hasn't done squat in over six weeks.  As for Bogaerts, all of you guys seem to want to avoid mentioning him but he has been worth than worthless the past month and is getting even worse than that------if that is even possible.

Rob from Mass

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on July 27, 2017, 07:05:00 PM
Quote from: Rob from Mass on July 27, 2017, 05:39:04 PM

When we trade him he will wind up being twice the hitter either Leon is and five times the hitter that rotten Vazquez is.  Have you seen how Christian's hitting has disappeared since his opening hot streak.  It will continue to drop because he is and always has been a weak hitter.  And that says nothing about Travis who should be brought up and put in the lineup since Moreland hasn't done squat in over six weeks.  As for Bogaerts, all of you guys seem to want to avoid mentioning him but he has been worth than worthless the past month and is getting even worse than that------if that is even possible.

And nothing said regards to his DL love affair