GAME #47, SEATTLE MARINERS AT BOSTON RED SOX

Started by Bear, May 26, 2017, 03:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob from Mass

Brian Johnson recalled from AAA and said good riddance to the woeful Ben Taylor.

Bill-806

Quote from: Rob from Mass on May 27, 2017, 10:40:26 AM
Brian Johnson recalled from AAA and said good riddance to the woeful Ben Taylor.
Really ??  Taylor is better than  3 or 4 of the pitchers before him, that said it is all about "options"....He'llll be bark  !!! iono rofl

Schloicka

Quote from: Bear on May 27, 2017, 07:18:55 AM

And what exactly is the lie? Maybe Pedroia is hurt more then they let on. Maybe not. But they have no obligation to disclose it to anyone outside the organization until they know 100% what the problem is since it's no one else's business but the Sox and Pedroia.

Sorry, I misspoke.  Possibly I should have said, sin of omission!

Sin of omission? You still haven't said what he lied about or omitted. Some facts would be nice.

Bear

Sin of Omission, George
is when someone  tells you only part of the story...that's what JF did.
Precaution; neglected to tell you just how bad the knee is.

Schloicka

Quote from: Bear on May 27, 2017, 06:04:42 PM
Sin of Omission, George
is when someone  tells you only part of the story...that's what JF did.
Precaution; neglected to tell you just how bad the knee is.

First of all it's a organizational decision how much to say about an injury. And maybe they just didn't know how bad it was so why speculate? They held him out as a precaution because of the wet conditions and he was back in today. Under certain conditions he could play the rest of the year with a bum knee and get it worked on in the off season if playing on it won't cause more damage. I'd think he's going to have some discomfort the rest of the year. But the Sox aren't going to say to much about it unless he can't play.

Bill-806

I m starting to love my Red Sox again.....  PROUD AGAIN !! rofl

Rob from Mass

Quote from: Bill-806 on May 27, 2017, 07:37:12 PM
I m starting to love my Red Sox again.....  PROUD AGAIN !! rofl

Not much of a fan if you only like your team while they are winning .There's a word for that I'll  let you figure it out.