5. Didi Gregorius (L) SS
6. Gleyber Torres (R) 2B
7. Gio Urshela (R) 3B
8. Cameron Maybin (R) LF
9. Austin Romine (R) C

Gametime Temp: 86°F
Chance of Precip: 1%

Bill-806

Have you noticed ? I mean, have you NOTICED ????  The SOX OFFENSE has returned to 2018, aggressive bats/counts and attack, RUN , RUN, RUN !!!!  Pitching/B P getting better with HERNANDEZ & EVOLDI , getting a GRIP on fresh arms as needed !!!!  TONIGHT, could/should be TELLING !! thumb_u thumb_u rofl rofl rofl

markj

Bill-806

Quote from: markj on July 28, 2019, 02:18:53 PM
Sunday night ESPN games don't always go well for the Sox.
Fingers crossed that OUR RED SOX can quiet the obnoxious constant CHATTER of A/ROD & that non stop gal in the booth !! iono iono rofl rofl rofl

BoSoxFanNY

Quote from: markj on July 28, 2019, 02:18:53 PM
Sunday night ESPN games don't always go well for the Sox.

True!
AND taking 3 out of 4 from the Yankees,
considering BEFORE this series began the record was 1 - 6,
SO even thought I would love to sweep the Yankees.  I am
happy with our offense and the way this team is playing.

Sea Dog 23

The war doesn't end, we have a 4 game set beginning in NY on Friday.  We could really get their attention.

Bill-806

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on July 28, 2019, 03:11:52 PM
The war doesn't end, we have a 4 game set beginning in NY on Friday.  We could really get their attention.
YES, & as  COL. JIMMY DOLITTLE once said "VICTORY GOES TO THOSE WHO WANT IT THE MOST, BELIEVE IN IT THE LONGEST"  !!!!  Go SOX, make us PROUD !!!! thumb_u 8) 8) rofl rofl

Bill-806

Left handed BATS MITCHY 2/BAGS & SPLASHER HOLT in, CHAVIS & COL. TRAVIS, sit !!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Murph

Quote from: Bill-806 on July 28, 2019, 10:48:19 AM
Have you noticed ? I mean, have you NOTICED ????  The SOX OFFENSE has returned to 2018, aggressive bats/counts and attack, RUN , RUN, RUN !!!!  Pitching/B P getting better with HERNANDEZ & EVOLDI , getting a GRIP on fresh arms as needed !!!!  TONIGHT, could/should be TELLING !! thumb_u thumb_u rofl rofl rofl

Hernadanez  yeah Eovaldi so far simply sucks. Maybe 3 or 4 more outings .But no one knows how he will handle the late inning pressure.  My guess not so good.

elktonnick

Quote from: Murph on July 28, 2019, 05:03:21 PM
Quote from: Bill-806 on July 28, 2019, 10:48:19 AM

Hernadanez  yeah Eovaldi so far simply sucks. Maybe 3 or 4 more outings .But no one knows how he will handle the late inning pressure.  My guess not so good.
Nathan has only pitched 2 and 2/3 of innings since his return.  Except for his fastball command he has not pitched that poorly considering the layoff.  Unlike Barnes, I think Eovoldi has closer temperament.  He just needs to work out the cobwebs from his long stretch on the IL

markj

Oh well, now the Sox need to find the offense again. It seems they love to lose when the audience is big.

Murph

Sale our 129m so called ACE for 5 more stupid years.
#1.  1 reason not to extend Mookie.

markj

Game is going south fast. Sox just suck on Sunday night ESPN games.

markj

Murph

C'mon Mark the bats are bad but Sale simply sucks anymore in big games.5 more years.