GAME #7, WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3, 2019, BOSTON RED SOX @ ATHLETICS

Started by Bear, April 03, 2019, 11:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markj

BoSoxFanNY

Sox score 3 runs in the 9th!!
Swihart single, JBJ single, Mookie double and Benni triple.
Sox 6 - A's 3.

FINALLY, the Sox SCORE RUNS and WIN!
FEELS GOOD!

Schloicka

Sox win 6-3. Barnes with the win. Brasier with the save. Finally back in the win column. On to Thursday at 3:30 Eastern time.

Sea Dog 23

They've found the solution.  Start Nathan ---- it results in a win every time!   thumb_u

Murph

Really nice to sense some SOX happiness. 155 to go and we are still alive folks.

Sea Dog 23

A really bizarre season so far with WS champ and over hyped NYY on the bottom of ALE within 1/2 games.  On top of that questions on health of Sale, Price, Pedey and Yanks with 7-8 key players injured and several on the way to IL. 

Meanwhile O's, arguably worst team in baseball, are near the top.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: markj on April 03, 2019, 11:12:59 PM
That's what I get for trying to multi-task.

Come on markj----only women can multitask.  We men are one trick ponies.  My motto to the wife when I have things to do is:  FIRST THINGS FIRST.

markj

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on April 04, 2019, 11:51:10 AM
Quote from: markj on April 03, 2019, 11:12:59 PM
That's what I get for trying to multi-task.

Come on markj----only women can multitask.  We men are one trick ponies.  My motto to the wife when I have things to do is:  FIRST THINGS FIRST.

True. My wife can look at me and carry on a discussion while typing flawlessly on her keyboard about something else. Drives me nuts. I don't chew gum because I have to walk. sigh

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on April 04, 2019, 09:47:42 AM
A really bizarre season so far with WS champ and over hyped NYY on the bottom of ALE within 1/2 games.  On top of that questions on health of Sale, Price, Pedey and Yanks with 7-8 key players injured and several on the way to IL. 

Meanwhile O's, arguably worst team in baseball, are near the top.
Hard to figure this out Sea Dog and I think Murph and the others are just as confused as you and I are.  I don't think we're out of the woods yet but we could be getting close as long as we all agree that a 2018 repeat record wise is out the window for us and everyone else playing Major League baseball this season.  Injuries, off seasons, sub-par pitching, they all could waylay teams until it almost become a "last man standing" type of season.  It was a good win, though, coming from behind last night but it would be even greater to split the series by winning today's duke as well.

Sea Dog 23

In an afternoon affair Thurs. Sox up on A's 2-0 in the 2nd.  Looks like A's pitcher is plagued by walks early on.