GAME #2, MARCH 29, 2019, BOSTON RED SOX AT MARINERS

Started by Bear, March 29, 2019, 07:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murph

Hit the sack after they left the bases loaded with 1 out in the 8th. Pleasant surprise when I saw the comeback. Shutout to Barnes with a nice save.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Murph on March 30, 2019, 11:59:31 AM
Hit the sack after they left the bases loaded with 1 out in the 8th. Pleasant surprise when I saw the comeback. Shutout to Barnes with a nice save.

Got up at midnight to go to the bathroom and decided to look at my phone to get what might be bad news.  It wasn't and I was stunned that we came back and won the game.  Strange because I actually thought we might surprise when I hit the sack but then quickly said NAH, won't happen.  What was even weirder was how how bullpen performed. Brewer, Workman, Johnson and Barnes, four shutout innings total and five K's between Johnson and Barnes.  That was a little shocking but what a switch.  We count on our starters and fear for our bullpen but last night  the roles were reversed.

Bill-806

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on March 30, 2019, 12:26:58 PM
Quote from: Murph on March 30, 2019, 11:59:31 AM

Got up at midnight to go to the bathroom and decided to look at my phone to get what might be bad news.  It wasn't and I was stunned that we came back and won the game.  Strange because I actually thought we might surprise when I hit the sack but then quickly said NAH, won't happen.  What was even weirder was how how bullpen performed. Brewer, Workman, Johnson and Barnes, four shutout innings total and five K's between Johnson and Barnes.  That was a little shocking but what a switch.  We count on our starters and fear for our bullpen but last night  the roles were reversed.
Fred, KEEP the FAITH, 161 & 1   !!!!!!  thumb_u rofl rofl rofl rofl