Trades?

Started by Sea Dog 23, January 12, 2024, 02:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sea Dog 23

Something of a plan has leaked out from Boston.  For trades for the rotation, they are willing to part with Yorke (6), Bleis (5), Abreu (8), Duran.  But the threesome of Mayer, Teel, and Roman Anthony are hands off.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on January 12, 2024, 02:38:41 PM
Something of a plan has leaked out from Boston.  For trades for the rotation, they are willing to part with Yorke (6), Bleis (5), Abreu (8), Duran.  But the threesome of Mayer, Teel, and Roman Anthony are hands off.

I agree with Mayer, Teel and Anthony, but I would like to include Yorke in that group as well unless what we are getting is a potential No. 1 ace pitcher.  Bleis, Abreu and Duran are open for trade but, again, that pitcher or pitchers ( two pitchers for the other three and with Yorke might also be ok with me).  We must get quality unless this leaked plan is full of bull from the front office to keep the fans interested while the ship is taking on water.  I also heard rumors that the annual Red Sox festivals, jamborees, fan fests, or whatever they are called these days, have been cancelled this year.  If so, I see the palsied hands of Prune Face Henry fearing a real hostile reception for his ineptness, inaction and malfeasance in using his money to upgrade our team.