Isaac Paredes (R) 1B
Harold Ramirez (R) DH
Taylor Walls (S) SS
Manuel Margot (R) CF
Christian Bethancourt (R) C

Gametime Temp: 60F
Chance of Precip: 2%

SeaBeachFred

Lately Bello has looked like the Bello of last year getting pounded off the hill and getting behind hitters.  Since we are only going to win ONE of our six remaining games (now five) maybe Bello should be the guy to get it for us.  And Cora, get your head out of your ass and no more wing Wong in the lineup. The guy stinks to high heaven and McGuire at least can get an occasional clutch hit and doesn't end rallies with another strikeout.

Sea Dog 23

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on September 27, 2023, 02:15:48 PM
Lately Bello has looked like the Bello of last year getting pounded off the hill and getting behind hitters.  Since we are only going to win ONE of our six remaining games (now five) maybe Bello should be the guy to get it for us.  And Cora, get your head out of your ass and no more wing Wong in the lineup. The guy stinks to high heaven and McGuire at least can get an occasional clutch hit and doesn't end rallies with another strikeout.

Fred, we’re stuck with the Wong man, it looks like.  McGuire went out with a hand injury last night.  I’ll spare you some jokes. LOL

markj

Bases loaded, one out. So of course there's a GIDP. Because...Red Sox.

longgame

Schlocka would always say that bases loaded and none out would result in nothing good.

Schloicka

Quote from: longgame on September 27, 2023, 06:13:42 PM
Schlocka would always say that bases loaded and none out would result in nothing good.

"The dreaded bases loaded situation has reared it's ugly head again for the Boston Red Sox"

elktonnick

In the spring I predicted 78 to 80 win season.  Looks like I was overly optimistic.

markj

That seals it. No chance for a .500 season. Although it's been pretty much a given for the past month.

longgame

6 of the last 12 seasons finishing in last place.  Heckuvajob Henry.

MongoLikeSox

We gotta split with Baltimore to get to my 78 win guesstimate. Not looking too good. ATM.