Adolis Garcia (R) RF
Jonah Heim (S) C
Mitch Garver (R) DH
Leody Taveras (S) CF
Evan Carter (L) LF

Gametime Temp: 90F
Chance of Precip: 15%

Sea Dog 23

Man o man.  Sox up 4-0, then give up 6.  Bello had a bad outing.  I think he gave up 8 runs in just 3 innings.

markj

So now down to 9 games left. Sox needs 6 wins to end the season at .500. Anyone think they'll win 6 out of 9?

Didn't think so.

longgame

Sea Dog 23

Quote from: markj on September 20, 2023, 03:56:41 PM
So now down to 9 games left. Sox needs 6 wins to end the season at .500. Anyone think they'll win 6 out of 9?

Didn't think so.

Not to much of a stretch that the high A Greenville Drive could win half of those games.  They won the South Atlantic League this week.   This is not good for anyone that works at FSG.  They have really hit bottom, and everyone knows it.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: longgame on September 20, 2023, 04:16:35 PM
Glad I didn't realize it was a day game.

Well I couldn't use that excuse Ted but I still decided to pass on the game since I knew what would most likely happen.  Today was proof positive that our team is wallowing in Shit City and only a major tear down of those in charge can rectify this farce.  Ball's in your court Prune Face;  err Prune Face, get the hell off your yacht and start looking like something other that a total buffoon.

MongoLikeSox

My wife reminded me of the game was on from work, but I looked at the score and saw 9-4 IIRC and passed. She did too, which is rare. She listens to the games through ear buds when she's at work during those getaway games. If she's not in meetings, she never misses. Until yesterday.

I chose the lawn over such perils.