Robbie Grossman (S) DH
Adolis Garcia (R) RF
Jonah Heim (S) C
Leody Taveras (S) CF
Evan Carter (L) LF

Gametime Temp: 90F
Chance of Precip: 15%

MongoLikeSox

I still can't believe I fell asleep during the last couple of innings. I remember Murphy hitting someone and then woke to TC yelling at us. Oh well, so another loss. 6-4.

Bobby Dalbec looks much better. The ugly is and probably will always be his K-rate, but this year's AAA numbers show us a lot more than just HR/Whiff. Slashing roughly a 270/380/555 with 33 HR's and a 938 OPS in 114 AAA games is not shabby. Curious to see him in RF. Tough to judge OF'ers on MiLB-TV.

Sea Dog 23

Looking forward, there isn't a slot for Dalbec in Boston - it seems so.  First base is locked up by a future star, 3rd base goes to the big ticket slugger.  However, Dalbec is a righty on a team with several left handed bats.   Possibly he gets a utility role if Boston chooses not to replace Turner and Duvall with like-minded replacements.  Of course Ceddanne has one of those slots.

longgame

I've never checked out on the Sox like this.  I guess it was being away for a couple of weeks and seeing them losing seemingly every time I checked the score.  Watched a couple of innings last night while doing other stuff and then caught the last 2. Can't get excited about them. 

Anything worth commenting on will happen in the offseason.

elktonnick

I am the same.  We are traveling out country so we are not getting much sports news.  Can not believe that they would stick with Cora.