GAME #146 - WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2023 - NEW YORK YANKEES @ BOSTON RED SOX-PP

Started by markj, September 13, 2023, 10:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markj

7:10PM Eastern

Red Sox

Tanner Houck (R)

A Verdugo (L) RF
R Devers (L) 3B
M Yoshida (L) DH
T Casas (L) 1B
W Abreu (L) LF
T Story (R) SS
R McGuire (L) C
C Rafaela (R) CF
L Urías (R) 2B

Yankees

Clarke Schmidt (R)

E Florial (L) CF
A Judge (R) RF
G Torres (R) 2B
G Stanton (R) DH
A Wells (L) C
A Volpe (R) SS
J Bauers (L) 1B
O Cabrera (S) LF
O Peraza (R) 3B

Gametime Temp: 70F
Chance of Precip: 68%

markj

More rain coming tonight. What a crappy summer they've had.

Sea Dog 23

I don't know if weather related, but on Monday one outlet was selling NYY-Sox tickets for $5.00 !   The best prices for today's game I could find was $9, out in right field /Stub Hub. Maybe a reflection of how far both teams have fallen.

Sea Dog 23

Was announced today that Jansen has been placed on the Covid IL list.  When it rains it pours, literally and figuratively.

markj

Sea Dog 23

Not sure about the weather.  There is a small hurricane offshore, named Lee.  The Spaceman Lee in absentia ? Maybe it is.  The big part of the storm will hit on Saturday.  They could get lucky with games played today.

longgame

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on September 13, 2023, 12:10:15 PM
I don't know if weather related, but on Monday one outlet was selling NYY-Sox tickets for $5.00 !   The best prices for today's game I could find was $9, out in right field /Stub Hub. Maybe a reflection of how far both teams have fallen.

I had joked that we could get cheap tickets while up here. Saw that they had $1 tickets for the first game of the DH the other day.  Probably still not worth it to see them lose to another bad team.