C Mullins (L) CF
A Hays (R) LF
A Hicks (S) RF
A Frazier (L) 2B
R Urías (R) 3B

Gametime Temp: 76F
Chance of Precip: 41%

markj

If they even get to start this game, there are liable to be rain delays. Not a pretty day in Boston.

Schloicka

Sea Dog 23

O's got to Bello for 3 early.  Then the bats came alive.  Good to see Casas get a big homer to open the game up.

Story has slumped badly.  I guess he did not have a spring training and it seemed like he rushed to get himself back in the lineup.

markj

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: markj on September 10, 2023, 05:44:21 PM
I'm surprised they didn't get swept.

So am I in a way.  Bello hasn't been lights out recently but has pitched well enough to win most of his starts and that has to be good for us, otherwise we'd have nothing to cheer about.  It would also be good, if impossible, if we could get Bloom to stop trying to have a job that he has done nothing to keep by trying to justify his stupid trades.  Maybe Abreu will become a stalwart for us, but I wouldn't be in favor of cutting loose of Verdugo unless we can get something really good for him.  He and Cora don't seem to get along but Alex V is a competitor and brings fire and spirit to the lineup.  Hopefully, we can pray that Henry has seen enough to turn his stomach and will send the guy into the night looking for a new job somewhere else.