Josh Lowe (L) RF
Jose Siri (R) CF
Vidal Brujan (S) SS
Jonathan Aranda (L) DH
Rene Pinto (R) C

Gametime Temp: 91F
Chance of Precip: 0%

Sea Dog 23

That lineup could be big parts of the '24 roster.  If they extend one of Turner or Duvall.  With Raphaela and Duran in the mix in the OF, do they need a RH power bat from Duvall with all the LH hitters.?  Turner offers a break from Raffy when his glove is missing.

Sea Dog 23

Valdez with an early home run.  But since then, Eflin has mowed down nine Sox batters. Into the 5th.

markj

MongoLikeSox

This was one ugly game on both sides that you're glad when it's over, even at the cost of your team suffering a walk-off. It was so bad that the awful ball/strike calling by the umpire seemed insignificant.

We certainly did not deserve that Win. For me, these games hurt less than ones we should have won.

Monday night's win cost us. Using Jansen to close out the game with a 4-run lead would normally have meant he was not available tonight because we got him some work on Sunday. That said, I do understand the desperation in closing out that Win.

Now we have a spent pen again. We saved Pivetta and Walter for tonight. I hope they're on.