6. Jake Burger (R) 3B
7. Gavin Sheets (L) RF
8. Elvis Andrus (R) SS
9. Zach Remillard (R) 2B

Gametime Temp: 83°F
Chance of Precip: 19%

markj

MongoLikeSox

I was trying to figure out why Burger reminded me of someone. It was a name association thing. Grossberger from the movie Stir Crazy.

How frustrating it must be for Dalbec. Not that he doesn't cause any frustration with the swing and miss thing. 

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: MongoLikeSox on June 25, 2023, 03:06:37 PM
I was trying to figure out why Burger reminded me of someone. It was a name association thing. Grossberger from the movie Stir Crazy.

How frustrating it must be for Dalbec. Not that he doesn't cause any frustration with the swing and miss thing.

I WILL NOT THE RED SOX FOOL ME AGAIN.  THEY ARE A SHITTY TEAM, WITH A TOTALLY SHITTY BO DIRECTOR, A LOUSY MANAGER AND TERRIBLE PI TCHING AND CLUTCH HITTING.   THEIR DEFENSE SUCKS TO0. I really thought after they swept the Yankees last weekend they might actually be in a position to make a run at a playoff spot.  But after their choke up the last two games in Minnesota and their disappearance in the White Sox series, I am not totally convinced that this team is a last place shitty team with us fans looking towards a miserable summer of baseball.  I also think that John Henry has lost interest in the team, otherwise he wouldn't keep those two cruds in their position of authority.  He must clean house at the trade deadline and in the off season, but first must can Bloom once and for all before his trades and promotions totally wreck the franchise for the next decade with his horse dung trades and personnel decisions. 

elktonnick

Watching the repeated mental errors by so called major leaguers is particularly galling.  Don't they teach anything in the minor leagues anymore.

MongoLikeSox

MongoLikeSox

It's baffling, Elktonnick. The Red Sox are not alone, either.