5. Harold Ramirez (R) RF
6. Manuel Margot (R) CF
7. Taylor Walls (S) 3B
8. Christian Bethancourt (R) C
9. Vidal Brujan (S) 2B

Gametime Temp: 71°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

Sea Dog 23

I see Eflin was scratched.  Bradley is Rays top pitching prospect.

MongoLikeSox

Bradley went 5IP, 2H 1R in has last start. 1st start was a 2-inning dud. 2IP, 3r or something like that. MLB debut. He'll probably no-hit us through 7IP and 64 pitches.

Sea Dog 23

The guys on pre-game say Yoshida was scratched because of a hammy.  This lineup is taking the appearance of an MiLB team for the most part.

elktonnick

Sale is getting clobbered.  Once again Sox shoddy defense doesn't help.

elktonnick

The Rays starter goes back to minors tonight, so the Sox are hitting against a minor league pitcher.

longgame

Sox are turning out to be worse than we thought they’d be and nobody was too optimistic in the first place.

Sea Dog 23

Bloom was so proud of his infield that Bogey was expendible.  The sixth error at SS is pretty dam ning.

longgame

This kid is mowing them down.  Gave up a walk that was erased by a DP, 5Ks.  Of course with this lineup it’s not that great of a feat.

elktonnick

I am having a hard time remembering a worse Red Sox defensive team.  Watching them in Spring Training, I knew they sucked defensively so they are playing up to my expectations.

elktonnick

Another defensive lapse that will not show up in the box score.  Kike's weak arm in center is really noticeable.

markj

SeaBeachFred

Unless John Henry pulls the plug and sends Bloom and Cora packing we could have the worse season we've had in 60 years, and that augers poorly for the next few years as well.  Those two have to go and fast.