GAME #1 - THURSDAY, MARCH 30, 2023 - BALTIMORE ORIOLES @ BOSTON RED SOX

Started by markj, March 29, 2023, 09:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longgame

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on March 30, 2023, 06:32:01 PM
Quote from: markj on March 30, 2023, 04:23:13 PM
Sox lose 10-9 on a K.

And Brasier and Ort, two pathetic excuses for pitchers gave up six runs, numerous hits, and walks and bad pitches------why the hell are they even on the team.  It's is like these two turds have some hold on Bloomer Puke.  You know this is just the beginning......We could lose 100-110 games this season. Wake up Henry before this gets out of hand.  Fire Bloom now now now now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He had totally ruined this team with is shitty trades, poor signings and just plain incompetence.  He may be the worst front office employee we have.

I have no idea how these guys made the team but I guess its an indication of how bad the rest of the guys were. 

I'll give the offense some credit for not giving up the fight, but like last year, that fight will be gone as the pitching puts them in losing situations repeatedly.

MongoLikeSox

Quote from: longgame on March 31, 2023, 07:25:09 AM
Quote from: SeaBeachFred on March 30, 2023, 06:32:01 PM
Quote from: markj on March 30, 2023, 04:23:13 PM
Sox lose 10-9 on a K.

And Brasier and Ort, two pathetic excuses for pitchers gave up six runs, numerous hits, and walks and bad pitches------why the hell are they even on the team.  It's is like these two turds have some hold on Bloomer Puke.  You know this is just the beginning......We could lose 100-110 games this season. Wake up Henry before this gets out of hand.  Fire Bloom now now now now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He had totally ruined this team with is shitty trades, poor signings and just plain incompetence.  He may be the worst front office employee we have.

I have no idea how these guys made the team but I guess its an indication of how bad the rest of the guys were. 

I'll give the offense some credit for not giving up the fight, but like last year, that fight will be gone as the pitching puts them in losing situations repeatedly.
Even worse is even before the fight is gone from the players is when they resort to playing hero-ball by over-swinging at everything and messing up so many run opps. We got sac flies and gound ball RBI yesterday.

I know the wind was tough yesterday, but the Oriole's outfield gave us a few extra bases yesterday starting with Verdugo's deep fly that could have been caught at the wall turned Triple. The LF added two of his own, too. This won't be there year unless then button that up. That'll lose post season games. Of course this is only day 1. Just saying....

SeaBeachFred