markj

longgame

longgame

markj

markj

longgame

markj

markj

Kimbrel sucks. This win notwithstanding, he sucks. Useless under pressure. Package him with Price and send them to some bottom feeder team.

longgame

Quote from: markj on October 09, 2018, 10:37:02 PM
Kimbrel sucks. This win notwithstanding, he sucks. Useless under pressure. Package him with Price and send them to some bottom feeder team.

Agree totally, while I thought Porcello did great overcoming his past performances and did very well.  But those other two guys have no guts.

elktonnick

Dombrowski's best move was picking up Pearce now.  I almost burst a blood vessel yelling at Kimbrel.  All the Sox pitched well tonight except Kimbrel who was totally rattled tonight.

markj

Sox just beat the Yanks for the ALDS in Yankee Stadium and I'm sitting here still burning mad. No excuse for such a shoddy performance. None. Kimbrel gets paid way too much to be that incompetent. I mean, walking in a run in a game this important?

BoSoxFanNY

I AM STILL SHAKING!

8 innings of great pitching with Porcello, Barnes, Brashier and Sale.
THEN, KIMBREL made me so nervous and so mad

PHEW!

SOX BEAT THE YANKEES!
Take the ALDS 3 - 1.

YAHOOOOOO!

Sox are going on to the ALCS.

BoSoxFanNY

In about an hour - I WILL BE HAPPY.

Right now - I am shaking.

Sale was magnificent and Kimbrel was scary.

Schloicka

Quote from: markj on October 09, 2018, 10:37:02 PM

Kimbrel is a free agent so it's up to the Sox if they want him back. Myself I'd look at Robertson from the Yankees in the off season. Other than Kimbrel the pitching was very good. Cora pushed all the right buttons even on who he had starting in the lineup. To bad the Sox couldn't capitalize on their 2 bases loaded chances but they did win so time to move on to another tough series.

Porcello with the win. Kimbrel with the save...........barely. On they go.