Abraham Toro (S) 3B
Shea Langeliers (R) C
Lawrence Butler (L) RF
Darell Hernaiz (R) SS

Gametime Temp: 63F
Chance of Precip: 1%

markj

longgame

Two starters have gone 6 innings, it took until May for that to happen last year.  One turn through the rotation has the starters with 37Ks and 1BB.  Bailey has been preaching two things - throw strikes and don't rely on your fastball.  His philosophy is if you master the pitch you can throw it for strikes and if you make a mistake with a fastball it usually causes damage.  So far so good.  Then again, a team that makes 5 errors isn't a great test!

markj

Athletics looked horrible. 5 errors!?!? Yikes. Although once they pulled the starter, the runs weren't as easy to come by.

Sea Dog 23

I was about to say that the A's were mirror images of the Sox team last year.  Our guys must have had some comedy about that over on the bench.

longgame

SeaBeachFred

We are now 3-2 on the season and I don't know what that means at all.  I do know that our starting pitching has been outstanding and new pitching coaches seem to know what they're doing.  Aside from that I have no clue where this going except that so far I have been pleasantly pleased save for Joely and Abreu who should now be send down.