Ty France (R) 1B
Dominic Canzone (L) LF
Luke Raley (L) RF
Josh Rojas (L) 3B
Seby Zavala (R) C

Gametime Temp: 56F
Chance of Precip: 0%

Sea Dog 23

Cora said overnight that Devers only has a few murmurs in his shoulder injury, and might try playing today.  No imaging has been done so far.

SeaBeachFred

We've gotten three well pitched starts from our rotation so far but only have one win to show for hit.  Today Cora must get his head out and put his best nine hitters in there, which means Abreu and Wong need to sit.  Hopefully we get a split of this series if we can get another well pitched start and some  tallies to help our pitcher along.

elktonnick

2 and 2 after 4 games in Seattle is better than I anticipated.  The starters have performed well so far.

Sea Dog 23

Four games in we could say that the starters are great, but I'd like to think we are getting a bump from Andrew Bailey and the analysts he put together in the off-season.  They have really finetuned our guys' techniques and how they approach batters this year.

longgame

Quote from: elktonnick on March 31, 2024, 05:54:38 PM2 and 2 after 4 games in Seattle is better than I anticipated.  The starters have performed well so far.

Me too, quite surprised and yesterday was a nice win.  Starting pitching looks good.  Offense looks good with Devers in but Abreu has become a liability already.  Keep Devers healthy, keep Abreu out, stop resting guys in the first week of the season.

Our bullpen which was the best part of the team last year looks like they'll be a big problem.