7. Jordy Mercer (R) 2B
8. Carter Kieboom (R) 3B
9. Josiah Gray (R) P

Gametime Temp: 75°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

markj

longgame

Sea Dog 23

If I had to put money on th wild card chances, I would expect to see Eovaldi, then Sale. If days of rest is in the equation, I’d say getting to the playoffs is the name of the game, go for it.  A bull pen game IMO probably puts you in a one-game playoff (with Jays?) just to get to a wild card.  It is what it is.

longgame

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on October 02, 2021, 10:57:49 AM
If I had to put money on th wild card chances, I would expect to see Eovaldi, then Sale. If days of rest is in the equation, I’d say getting to the playoffs is the name of the game, go for it.  A bull pen game IMO probably puts you in a one-game playoff (with Jays?) just to get to a wild card.  It is what it is.

Sale is scheduled for tomorrow.  Eovaldi pitched Wednesday. 

markj

Bill-806

Quote from: markj on October 02, 2021, 01:22:52 PM
Rays up over the Yanks 7-1 in the 3rd.
NICE !!!!  NO ROOM FOR BOBBY DALBEC TODAY  ???????? iono iono sigh sigh

markj

Brandon Lowe with 3 dingers against the Yanks today. Sox can draw even with a win because I can't see the Yanks coming back from this one.

Sea Dog 23

Rays put up 12 and won.  Jays are well on their way to beating O’s.  There could be a 3-way tie behind the Rays if Sox can’t take care of business.

markj

Finally a tiny bit of offense. Raffy with a solo (of course) dinger.

markj

Houck is pitching a no-no in the 5th at only 53 pitches. Cora has Richards and another RP warming up in the BP. I'll be liviid if he pulls Houck at this point.

markj

markj

Schwarber with a crappy AB with a runner on. He looked at a pitch that seemed easy and then K'd on one way up out of the zone. Now Xander will produce nothing.