5. Bradley Zimmer (L) RF
6. Bobby Bradley (L) 1B
7. Wilson Ramos (R) C
8. Daniel Johnson (L) LF
9. Andres Gimenez (L) 2B

Gametime Temp: 87°F
Chance of Precip: 5%

SeaBeachFred

Why can't Cora leave well enough alone?  Must he always push the envelope and risk looking like a fool?  Devers does not hit well in the No. 2 position; he needs to stay at #5; that's where he is most effective.  Duran has a bad day at No. 1 and is dropped to No. 8.  Good confidence builder for the youngster and yesterday Schwarber got three hits batting second so why  is he batting first today?  If this works out and we win today I will backtrack and admit I popped off, but I see this too many times from  the manager.  For Pete's sake leave well enough alone.

Sea Dog 23

Some type of delay in Cleveland. I don’t think it’s delayed for name change. Probably weather.

markj

Sea Dog 23

On the NESN site, Sox seemed conerned about Houck, having already warmed up, then sitting out.  They're thinking in a normal start he would be good for 5 innings.  They're unsure how today works out without more pressure on the bullpen.

MongoLikeSox

Radar looks like it did some clearing in the past 1/2 hour. Anyone have any idea if/when?

markj

MongoLikeSox

markj

markj

For all the watching of videos JDM does, you'd think he'd learn not to swing at crap down and away.

markj

markj

MongoLikeSox

Man, this was a young man's mistake. No time to try to man up when the bases are loaded. You're hurt, get outta there. He'll remember that one, I hope.

markj

markj

Runners on 2nd and 3rd and Schwarber K's looking after swinging at dirt the previous pitch.