5. Chance Sisco (L) C
6. Austin Hays (R) RF
7. Rio Ruiz (L) 3B
8. Pat Valaika (R) 2B
9. Ramon Urias (R) SS

Gametime Temp: 71°F
Chance of Precip: 1%

SeaBeachFred

Be nice if we could win three in a row for a change and try and finish the season on a little roll.

elktonnick

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: elktonnick on September 23, 2020, 09:12:47 AM
The Red Sox and Orioles are in a battle for last place.

Finishing last would give us a four for four----four WS Titles this century and four last place finished since 2012.  Maybe this is the way Henry planned it this season.  I do like what Tanner and Pivetta have done the last couple of games.  Perhaps we may even be able to put together a decent starting rotation from the dismal one we've had this season.  I would also like the team go out and sign Trevor Bauer this off season.

Bill-806

Quote from: elktonnick on September 23, 2020, 09:12:47 AM
The Red Sox and Orioles are in a battle for last place.
WOW, it was only yesterday, the ORIOLES were in FIRST PLACE ????  2020 is one screwed up year, wake me when it is ovaa !!!!! iono iono iono rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Sea Dog 23

Noisy bats for Sox in the third. Three runs on a single, double, triple, double and in between a runner on third (Plawicki after his triple) thrown out at home on a fielders choice play.  5-0 and still batting.

With the bases juiced, Devers mashes another double to plate three more in a 6 run third. Ten batters up.  Now 8-0. As Francona would say ... keep the line moving.

longgame

Solid win.  Plawecki has been another nice upside surprise.  Eovaldi is great when he's healthy.  I'd consider hiring a special trainer for him to keep him off the IL, just like I'd get a sports psychologist to deal with Martinez and for that matter E-Rod. 

Chavis seems to have received the message that his days in MLB could be numbered.  Maybe he'll settle down now.