GAME #105, THURSDAY, JULY 26, 2018, MINNESOTA TWINS AT BOSTON RED SOX

Started by markj, July 26, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill-806

BLOWN OPPORTUNITY last night to make HAY..... Now, 4.5 games above the YANK$..... The only "GOOD NEW",  HERE COMES THE JUDGE will be out for at LEAST 3 weeks with a BONE CHIP in the wrist !!! thumb_u iono rofl rofl rofl

longgame

Frustrating game, but no point more frustrating than JBJ whiffing with the bases loaded to end the game.  Tough to think they scored 5 runs that evaporated the night before.  Should have better luck with Lance Lynn tonight.

Interesting point they made on the radio last night.  Gibson has fantastic stats pitching at Fenway.  The other place he pitches well?  Yankee Stadium.  Go figure.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: elktonnick on July 27, 2018, 07:13:25 AM
Gibson was terrific.  Last night the Sox did hit the ball hard at times but unfortunately they were too many "atem" balls.  I chalk this one up to Gibson out pitching the Boston lineup.  I

This however doesn't excuse Bradley's terrible at bat against Rodney

Did you notice that too Elk?  With the count 3 and 1 he got a pitch chest high and outside, the perfect pitch to go to the opposite field with and easy to make contract with as well.  He took it for a strike because that rotten son of a bitch wanted something he could try and jack even though he's been coached that he is not a power hitter.  He has gotten a few hits going the other way but instead of learning from that he went back to his usual ways and we lost a chance to win a game.  I don't give a shit what you or any of my other friends say in rebuttal to what I think of the guy, but I am convinced that somehow, someway, maybe an act of mercy, that we get that crud out of our lineup and out of Boston.  Yes, Elk, I really despise that guy.  I  think he sucks.