4. Danny Valencia (R) RF
5. Mark Trumbo (R) DH
6. Trey Mancini (R) LF
7. Chris Davis (L) 1B
8. Renato Nunez (R) 3B
9. Caleb Joseph (R) C

Gametime Forecast: 77°F • Light Rain • 62% PoP

longgame

Looks like another crappy weather night.  Seems like the whole east coast is unsettled but at least here it's finally moving through.

BoSoxFanNY

Thank you to the Rays for beating the Yankees this afternoon 3 - 2.

markj

What a miserable, dreary series. I fear Price will not do well in lousy weather.

Bill-806

Quote from: BoSoxFanNY on July 25, 2018, 03:57:43 PM
Thank you to the Rays for beating the Yankees this afternoon 3 - 2.
B I N G O dat !!!   WOW, give TAMPA BAY a lot of CREDIT...…  low COST operation, but a well coached disciplined club, I was watching the game, they play HARD & are tough in the TROP !! thumb_u rofl rofl

longgame

Nice start so let’s hope the rain stays light.

I also hope MASN fixes their audio problem or I won’t be able to watch!

Bill-806

RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY !!!  See you in the MORNING !!! rofl rofl rofl

SeaBeachFred

Is the weather front going to move through so we can get the game in....or not?????  If the game is called, do we play it over or do we continue it as a suspended game?  Forgive me, but I really forgot how that works.  Help me out guys.

Schloicka

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on July 25, 2018, 07:29:36 PM
Is the weather front going to move through so we can get the game in....or not?????  If the game is called, do we play it over or do we continue it as a suspended game?  Forgive me, but I really forgot how that works.  Help me out guys.

Start over.

BoSoxFanNY

HOPE they get this game in.
Sox are beating the Orioles 5 - 0
in the top of the second inning.
3 home runs so far
Solo by Benintendi, Solo by Martinez, 3 run shot by Mookie

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Schloicka on July 25, 2018, 07:36:02 PM

Start over.

Thanks George.  I have heard of suspended games but unfortunately I had a feeling if someone sent me the answer it would be the one I didn't want to get.  Tough to get a 5-0 lead and get it wiped out.  Is there still a chance  the weather front will move through and we can try to get the game in?

Schloicka

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on July 25, 2018, 08:39:07 PM
Quote from: Schloicka on July 25, 2018, 07:36:02 PM

Start over.

Thanks George.  I have heard of suspended games but unfortunately I had a feeling if someone sent me the answer it would be the one I didn't want to get.  Tough to get a 5-0 lead and get it wiped out.  Is there still a chance  the weather front will move through and we can try to get the game in?

They said they would decide by 10:30 eastern time.

BoSoxFanNY

Game has been postponed.

So Benintendi, Martinez and Betts' home runs never happened.

DANG IT.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: BoSoxFanNY on July 25, 2018, 09:10:25 PM
Game has been postponed.

So Benintendi, Martinez and Betts' home runs never happened.

DANG IT.

PRICE ONLY PITCHED ON INNING TONIGHT SO i FEEL THAT HE SHOULD OPEN OUR SERIES AGAINST THE TWINS.  Since the Yankees are hosting a deteriorating Kansas City team for four games we have to be realistic that at best KC might win one game.  We had better take care of the Twins.