4. Adrian Beltre (R) DH
5. Rougned Odor (L) 2B
6. Jurickson Profar (S) 3B
7. Robinson Chirinos (R) C
8. Joey Gallo (L) LF
9. Ryan Rua (R) 1B

Gametime Forecast: 72°F • Clear • 0% PoP

Bill-806

LETS GO RED SOX, LETS GO RED SOX !!! Yes & DEE DEE …… What a season...…. Will be going back & forth with the SOX & YANK$ !!!  WOW WEE !!  YA HA !!! thumb_u rofl rofl rofl rofl

SeaBeachFred

Please guys, no let down!!!!!  We have our ace going for us tonight and you guys need to support him offensively and Chris Sale has to pitch another solid game.  We've built up a little cushion the past few days; let's keep the line moving.

longgame

The key has been the hitting at the bottom of the lineup.  The 1-5 guys are pretty solid right now.  When the rest are on, they win. 

BTW, from news coverage, I'd be surprised if Pedroia returns this year, so it will be interesting if they think they need to do something there or stick with the platoon.

markj

markj

Close call in left-center. Almost a nasty collision. Gave the Sox another run, though. 4-0

Schloicka

Quote from: longgame on July 11, 2018, 06:44:25 PM
The key has been the hitting at the bottom of the lineup.  The 1-5 guys are pretty solid right now.  When the rest are on, they win. 

BTW, from news coverage, I'd be surprised if Pedroia returns this year, so it will be interesting if they think they need to do something there or stick with the platoon.

I don't see them going out and getting anyone. They have Brandon Phillips down in the minors right now who has been pretty good in his career. Unless there is an injury they should be staying pat.

Schloicka

markj

Yep, another classic Sale start. Pen needs to bring it home.

markj

Barring a miracle, the Yanks are going to win, so the Sox need this one to keep the gap.

markj

markj

markj

Nice work, Hembree. I hope Kimbrel can clean up your mess.

BoSoxFanNY

markj