GAME #80, TUESDAY, JUNE 26, 2018, LOS ANGELES ANGELS AT BOSTON RED SOX

Started by longgame, June 26, 2018, 01:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longgame

Will JBJ now hit for a month?  How can a guy who can't hit come up with 6 in two games?  I'll stop asking questions and enjoy it while it lasts I guess.  That was a real complete performance though and like I said, if the bottom of the lineup hits, they will win a lot. 

Bill-806

Quote from: ipot on June 26, 2018, 10:32:37 PM
Quote from: longgame on June 26, 2018, 08:39:38 PM
Amazing they found someone who looks just like JBJ, can fit in his uniform, but can actually hit!

:)  JBJ's on a 2 game hot streak.  Or his double is. ;)
B I N G O dat !!!!  How about that JBJ=VALUE.... He has been going to LEFT field of late and it has made good progress !!!  HE LOOKS LIKE A BALL PLAYER AGAIN !! thumb_u thumb_u rofl rofl rofl

SeaBeachFred

I do think Jackie will hit well for the next week or two, but holy hannah, what comes after that should make us shudder.  I know that's his reputation and it would be swell if he vacated that rep and gave us a drumfire year from here on in.  For my part let him stay hot for the next two weeks and we can go from there.

Bill-806

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on June 27, 2018, 03:40:27 PM
I do think Jackie will hit well for the next week or two, but holy hannah, what comes after that should make us shudder.  I know that's his reputation and it would be swell if he vacated that rep and gave us a drumfire year from here on in.  For my part let him stay hot for the next two weeks and we can go from there.
But he does look like a ball player...…. He gets in trouble when he try's to do too much ?? iono iono

elktonnick

Quote from: Bill-806 on June 27, 2018, 03:42:44 PM
Quote from: SeaBeachFred on June 27, 2018, 03:40:27 PM
But he does look like a ball player...…. He gets in trouble when he try's to do too much ?? iono iono

You called it right.  JBJ's biggest problem is he tries to pull everything and his swing gets long.  Short swing going with the pitch are the keys to JBJ hitting consistently