6. Trey Mancini (R) 1B
7. Mark Trumbo (R) DH
8. Craig Gentry (R) RF
9. Austin Wynns (R) C

Bill-806

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Bill-806 on June 12, 2018, 05:21:34 PM
Better "SAFE than SORRY" with MOOKIE !!! iono iono

That's bullshit!!!!!!  One game back and he wants out again?  Crap on that.  He should be totally healed by now as he said yesterday and if it isn't him it is once again Cora babying one of his players like the pablum sucking dud that he is.  He's rested enough of our players and the fact that we are fighting for our lives now that we are in a June type swoon only adds to the pall that is being cast over our team.  Mookie can't for doesn't want to play, Bora Cora doesn't want him to play----one thing or another.  It is always something with this team.  In my opinion if Joe Maddon was our manager we'd be five or six games ahead by now.  This shit is getting more sickening by the day.

markj

E-Rod gives up a solo dinger. Better hope the Sox find their bats tonight.

markj

markj

markj

Well that was a unique GIDP. Helped out by some really dumb Sox base running. Good thing the O's are giving away runs.

Schloicka

Quote from: markj on June 12, 2018, 07:43:14 PM
Well that was a unique GIDP. Helped out by some really dumb Sox base running.

What was dumb about the base running on the DP? Did I miss something?

markj

Nope, I did. When Nunez got tagged out, I thought he ran when he didn't need to. But bases were loaded, so he had no choice. My mistake. I guess the O's catcher figured it was easier to tag him out than step back to home plate.

markj

So it was just your run-of-the-mill, scoring-opportunity-blowing GIDP. No dumb base running involved. ;)

Schloicka

Quote from: markj on June 12, 2018, 07:48:53 PM
Nope, I did. When Nunez got tagged out, I thought he ran when he didn't need to. But bases were loaded, so he had no choice. My mistake. I guess the O's catcher figured it was easier to tag him out than step back to home plate.

NP. Had to tag Nunez because the force was taken off when the 1st baseman touched 1st base to get the hitter. Technically once 1st was touched no one had to run because the force was gone but that would be a very odd circumstance since everyone is running on the ground ball.

markj

So many rules to remember. It's a wonder there aren't more mistakes.

markj

Schloicka