markj

Rob from Mass

markj

Rob from Mass

Big win and heading to the Fens with hope the bats WAKE UP

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: markj on April 26, 2018, 08:30:09 PM
He's useless. He needs to be gone.

From what Carson Smith has done for us I can't understand how DD could trade for him and send Travis Shaw, a solid power hitter away in exchange.  Apparently his injury has denuded his stuff and ability to pitch because he has shown us nothing and again tonight he failed when called upon.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Rob from Mass on April 26, 2018, 08:59:06 PM
Seems like an adventure  every  time with Barnes

That's why he's called a meatball.  Can't handle tough situations is the way he was described but you would think by now he would have been able to handle the pressure.  Still he got out of it.

SeaBeachFred

I would like to say that order was restored tonight with our second one run win on the road, a sign of a good team because close wins on the road are  usually a sign of a team being able to be a winner.  HOWEVER, a hot Rays team is coming to Boston tomorrow evening and we're still not hitting in sync.  When two guys are hot, three are cold and our offense from our catchers in sad indeed. Tomorrow we face a left and I want to see our team come out smoking and it would help if Cora puts as many right handed hitters in the lineup as possible.  Perhaps Cora could grow a brain and give Blake Swihart a chance to finally show he can outhit both Vaz and Leon.

Still we came back and won this series and maybe the worst is over.  And what did I tell all of you about Minnesota?????? They suck miserably whenever they play the Yankees and my hope was that it would only be a three game series but when I read it would be four I anticipated the worst.  I hate the Twinkies and wish they would lose every damn game they play and their stadium would be engulfed in an avalanche and be snowed away.  Let those bums play in a barnyard.

ipot

Hope Sale doesn't get any ideas and starts to struggle early, because he finally got the run support to earn a W ;)

In spite of his adventures Barnes is usually reliable and gets out of his messes; it's Carson Smith who's gotta be put on mop up duty.....
"Baseball is simple. All you do is sit on your butt, spit tobacco and nod at the stupid things your manager says."
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

Bill-806

19 & 5 .... "VICTORY goes to those who want it the most, want it the longest" !! thumb_u