GAME #56, WEDNESDAY, MAY 29, 2019, CLEVELAND INDIANS @ BOSTON RED SOX

Started by Schloicka, May 29, 2019, 12:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markj

Not clutch hitting again. Oddly enough, both teams scored 26 runs in this series.

elktonnick

Sox blow a series they should have won.  From the way these guys are playing despite the homers and runs,  I am more convinced then ever that these guys aren't motivated and there maybe something amiss in that clubhouse.  I noticed that Nesn is not showing many shots of the Sox dugout as they normally do.  I also don't see these guys interacting with each other as they did in the past.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: elktonnick on May 29, 2019, 09:01:49 PM
Sox blow a series they should have won.  From the way these guys are playing despite the homers and runs,  I am more convinced then ever that these guys aren't motivated and there maybe something amiss in that clubhouse.  I noticed that Nesn is not showing many shots of the Sox dugout as they normally do.  I also don't see these guys interacting with each other as they did in the past.

Well markj, deleted a post I wrote a few days ago because it was somewhat political, but send him an E-Mail and ask him what I wrote.  I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that what I wrote has had a deleterious effect on the team.  I've never been mo re convinced of anything in my life.

elktonnick

I don't know how many saw the manager's post game interview but his body language was more telling than his words.  He looked like a little boy called into the principals office.  He hardly looked up and spoke in very subdued tones.  He admitted that he left his starter in too long but he said that his bullpen needed rest. This guy is fixated on resting guys that he is going ensure that Boston won't be playing in October so everyone will be fresh next spring.

elktonnick

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on May 29, 2019, 09:40:19 PM
Quote from: elktonnick on May 29, 2019, 09:01:49 PM

Well markj, deleted a post I wrote a few days ago because it was somewhat political, but send him an E-Mail and ask him what I wrote.  I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that what I wrote has had a deleterious effect on the team.  I've never been mo re convinced of anything in my life.

I sent you a pm

Bill-806

Quote from: longgame on May 29, 2019, 02:57:14 PM
Quote from: Bill-806 on May 29, 2019, 02:32:46 PM
I think it is 5:10 tonight because of the  BIG BAD BRUINS ???? iono iono

It's 6:10 because of the Bruins.
Thank YOU, I stand corrected ……  Actually, that game was so tough to watch, RAIN would have been helpful ……... iono iono iono iono

Sea Dog 23

Quote from: Bill-806 on May 30, 2019, 11:24:41 AM
Quote from: longgame on May 29, 2019, 02:57:14 PM
Quote from: Bill-806 on May 29, 2019, 02:32:46 PM
I think it is 5:10 tonight because of the  BIG BAD BRUINS ???? iono iono

It's 6:10 because of the Bruins.
Thank YOU, I stand corrected ……  Actually, that game was so tough to watch, RAIN would have been helpful ……... iono iono iono iono

The Bruins game was almost as toxic.  B's did not score in the last 60 minutes.   sigh