5. Rio Ruiz (L) 3B
6. Ryan Mountcastle (R) LF
7. Chance Sisco (L) C
8. Pat Valaika (R) SS
9. Cedric Mullins (S) CF

Gametime Temp: 80°F
Chance of Precip: 4%

Bill-806

Could be TOM BREWER'S grand son ??????  GO SOX, one game at a time !!!!! thumb_u thumb_u rofl rofl rofl

SeaBeachFred

Colton Brewer?  Are you skittin' me?  He's been one of the worst of the sad and sorry bunch we've been parading out there.  Bring Darwizon Hernandez up and give him a shot.  I'm tired of the bunch we've been using because they suck.

Sea Dog 23

Fred, I think Brewer has had a decent year if you must compare him to the other rag arms on this staff.  4.5 era, may be the only arm we have under 5.  Also Colton was 4.2 last year. Like.the guy says,  all things are relative with these Sox.  iono

I'm terrified that we'll be looking at flea market bargains again next year!

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on August 21, 2020, 07:11:11 PM
Fred, I think Brewer has had a decent year if you must compare him to the other rag arms on this staff.  4.5 era, may be the only arm we have under 5.  Also Colton was 4.2 last year. Like.the guy says,  all things are relative with these Sox.  iono

I'm terrified that we'll be looking at flea market bargains again next year!

Well Ted, they all look bad to me, but in this case you may be right.  He was better than most of the others, though not what I would call a quality ML pitcher.  We did, however, hit and pitch well tonight until that Osich tried to give the game away.  I would have like to see moron Roenicke give Hernandez another inning.  He looked pretty good tonight.  AND, we have a three game winning streak.  Hard to believe this season but I'm desperate enough to take it.

Bill-806

How about our RED SOX ........  3 in a ROW !!!!!  we could make the PLAYOFFS !!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Sea Dog 23

Quote from: Bill-806 on August 22, 2020, 11:28:37 AM
How about our RED SOX ........  3 in a ROW !!!!!  we could make the PLAYOFFS !!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

This is bitter, sweet.  Bats coming alive, wins,  but we're losing a top draft pick!  The O's , Rockies off to a great start, are now in a dive.  Yanks feeling a chill too.